CI Investments Inc Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 58 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
When I was first interviewed, I was told that the sales coordinator position is administrative- not true. It is a sales position in which you are to contact people to set up appointments, sometimes calling them daily to book appointments. Also when I was interviewed I was told the compensation would be $52000 per year, then after hire told it would actually be $45000. During the interview I was told I would receive coverage and benefits immediately on hire but this was not true. There was no clear training on what was actually expected of me or how to do the tasks assigned or expected, someone at this position is expected to "figure it out" and do it right the first time, or be subject to yelling and passive aggression from other members of the team. I was sent to Toronto for two weeks of training in which we learned nothing on how to actually do the reports or tasks we would be assigned, but instead "sold" on the different investment packages. Woe be to anyone to actually works the hours they're told to - if you don't voluntarily stay back at least an hour every day to show how hard you're working, you will be told you're not pulling your weight. People working here are more like members of a cult for investments.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more CI Investments Inc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CI Investments Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 58 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CI Investments Inc
- What should you wear to an interview at CI Investments Inc?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at CI Investments Inc?3 people answered
- Does CI Investments Inc allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What benefits does CI Investments Inc offer?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at CI Investments Inc?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at CI Investments Inc?2 people answered
- Does CI Investments Inc require background check?One person answered
- What is CI Investments Inc sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at CI Investments Inc?One person answered
- Est-ce un environnement seulement anglophone?
See all questions and answers