Chudleigh's Apple Farm Employee Reviews

Great and Fun Place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON25 October 2018
Always kept busy, very organized, hardest part of the job was serving every customer quickly, it was lots of fun to work at Chudleigh's. Everyone is friendly, will always have something to do.
fun and accepting workplace
Traffic Control Person (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 March 2018
On a typical day you would direct all customers entering and leaving the farm. You would get a 30 minute lunch break, but some days only 15 if the farm was especially busy. The co-workers there are very friendly, but some of the management is not very welcoming or forgiving.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor management
productive and easy going people
Baker Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON13 January 2018
friendly environment
- nice people
- great customers
- great experience
great place to work, very friendly staff! I loved working there, great experience
Long
Greet and assist customers (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON5 August 2017
Chudleigh's Apple Farm is a lovely place, especially if you are new to the working industry. It allows a lot of room for learning experiences. Highly recommend.
Seasonal help in food services (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON26 June 2017
Took care of customers very well and treated employees fair. Nature was beautiful , setting was peaceful and employees were friendly. Also breaks were granted when needed.
Pros
Discount food
Cons
Long Hours
A positive and strict working environment
Entertainment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, Ontario26 October 2012
My work experience at Chudleigh's Apple Farm was an overall great experience. My job was to supervise the entertainment area of the farm which contained the children's play area, face paint and balloons. It was my responsibility to manage the workers in this area of the farm as well as to set up their stations and schedules for each day. I learned to manage groups of people very well, especially children. I have hosted birthday parties that followed a strict schedule and also have experience with concerned parents.
I learned grained leadership and organizational skills that have made me grow as an employee.
Pros
great environment and good hours.
Cons
weather interfered with work because it was outdoors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chudleigh's Apple Farm. Our community is ready to answer.

Chudleigh's Apple Farm Reviews by Location