Chuck E. Cheese Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
GAMEROOM ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 April 2018
-Managed games in arcade room (fixing physical and mechanical issues)
-Danced as Chuck E every hour
-Worked in a kitchen making pizzas/appetizers
-Hosted birthday parties by serving food, helping with gifts and making sure everyone had fun
-Playing with all guests and making sure everyone leaves happy
Fun workplace
Cashier Server Party Host (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK3 April 2018
A typical day was being a party host for kids ages 3-12 singing, dancing and serving food to kids and adults. Best part about my day was making kids happy
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Short hours
Decent first job
Party Hostess (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 March 2018
There was always duties to take care of as soon as I clocked in to work. It was a decent place to work at for a first job. I experienced a lot, and built lots of confidence while performing for guests.
Very fun, busy, hectic job!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON22 March 2018
Chuck E. Cheese was the best first job I could ask for. It was a lot of fun and lively going into work everyday. I enjoyed it and it was my second home. Our team was my second family. Management was awesome.
Pros
Leanient break times, fun, good food, fun with kids, music
Cons
Sometimes got loud with all the kids
fun job for students
Cashier (Former Employee) –  2452 Sheppard ave E.16 March 2018
I started working here in my first year at university and I found it really flexible to work here since most of the employees are students as well and it was really fun to work with kids and entertain them.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
smelled bad
Fun place to work with cool people
Gameroom Attendant and Kitchen (Former Employee) –  Kingston15 March 2018
So many new friends made at this place of work. Easy to work there but when it got busy it was very stressful. Once you get the hang of things here, it is a very easy and adaptable environment to work in.
Pros
Half of food prices
Cons
Not everyone worked and did their job
fun work place
Team 2 Trainer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2018
I loved working here it felt like i was working with family but the guests were the only down side where they can get very grumpy because of the polarizing environment, but don't worry because the management has got your back.
Pros
50 percent off food which is good but once you become team 2 you get free food
Cons
there is a lot of drama within managers
Only thing I Enjoyed was Leaving when my shift was done
Cook (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON27 February 2018
When I started there, I had high hopes of this being a great work opportunity. I quickly found out that it isn't as my manager was abusive and cruel to those around him, and it drove me away. With terrible service, I CANNOT recommend anyone work or go here
Pros
Got paid
Cons
Had to work there
good place
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 February 2018
this place is fun to work and is very leisure. everyone ranging from staff to customers and even managers make working a lot more lively. only thing that i had a problem with was the low amount of hours i was given.
fun to work there, but managers pick favourites
sales representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 February 2018
Managers pick favourites, now that minimum wage has gone up shifts seem to be given to workers with the most experience/ full time workers. Managers don't take time to create relationships with new co workers, but keep their close bond with old co workers
Pros
free lunches on occasion
Cons
will have to clean up other co workers messes, some co workers are extremely unexperienced and sloppy, parents can get rude

Want to know more about Chuck E. Cheese?

Ask a question
great people to work with
Kitchen Chef/ Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON31 January 2018
really busy on weekends in kitchen and alot slower during the week. need to have patience dealing with children and angry parents. management usually has your back. working with alot of teenagers
It was alright
General Kitchen Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 January 2018
A typical day at work would include going to work, checking in, and getting straight to work. The hardest part of the job would probably be making the pizza dough. The most enjoyable part of the job was eating orders that had gotten mixed up.
Pros
Money
Cons
It was perfectly great workplace especially as for your first job.
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 January 2018
Everyday was good to work because of being already used to doing and making pizzas. I’ve learned almost everything about pizzas and how much kids love them. Management was always perfect because he was fair to everyone. Hardest would be the maximum number of kitchen person would be 2 but its still too many. Being busy is what makes it more harder. The most enjoyable would be where you make different kinds of pizza everyday and gets to see its different outcomes.
Fast paced and terrible customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON11 January 2018
Not a big fan of kids but working at Chuck E. Cheeses was fun at times. Had to deal with the parents that would not listen to anything I said mainly worked behind the ticket counter, most kids didn't understand that their 5 tickets could not get them the 75,000 ticket price and many parents didn't either.
Can be a fun place to work
General Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 December 2017
High stressed, low pay.

If you like working with kids it's a great place. Upper management has no empathy!
Always short staffed, as directed by DM
Pros
Can be fun place to work.
Cons
Long hours, must use high presure selling technic, poor comunication, cell and lap top not provided..must use persknal devuces, very poor wirk lufe balance
It was an upbeat place to work at.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 December 2017
It was exciting and it makes me feel like a little kid again working there, cause there’s so many cute and adorable kids and seeing them laugh is such a nice upbeat environment.
Fun workplace but long unreasonable hours
Party Hostess (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON8 December 2017
Very fun place to work at, friendly co-workers. Really poor management, poor scheduling (never knew when i was done work in advance). Management was rude and uncompromising,
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Poor scheduling
Not worth the effort
Birthday Party Hostess (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC20 November 2017
Terrible managment that will push you beyond your pay grade into the depths of despair.
After a year of employment, they refused to retrain me in any other department when requesting more hours.
A great place to work if your looking for a friendly and exciting job.
Birthday Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON20 September 2017
I have learned a lot about customer service while working at Chuck E. Cheese. I have learned the importance of making sure all guests expectations are met and then exceeded.
Productive and fun place to work at
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 September 2017
A typical day at work consisted of me clearing tables and serving food for most of the shift. I learned how to treat customers with respect. Management would change a lot and got confusing sometimes when they both expected different things.
Pros
Good work experience
Cons
Didn't receive enough shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuck E. Cheese. Our community is ready to answer.