Chrysalis An Alberta Society for Citizens with Disabilities

Chrysalis An Alberta Society for Citizens with Disabilities Management reviews

Clear

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3 reviews

Look for better opportunities elsewhere

Over the past couple years Chrysalis has undergone a complete management changeover. When I first joined the organization it was a fun place to work. I had a manager who really supported me and his door was always open. After he left the position, another manager stepped in who was okay but I didn't feel she had time for me. The biggest concern I have with Chrysalis is with the management team. The management of the organization clearly does not care for staff or clients. Management has their favorites and they tend to be the ones who get advancement. Staff are overworked and under-valued.

Official response from Chrysalis An Alberta Society for Citizens with Disabilities

29 July 2019
I am sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with Chrysalis, it is unfortunate that you feel we have missed the mark. Our motto is Change, Growth and Opportunity and we believe that in every challenge lies countless possibilities and that is why we are known as a leader in the industry. If you would like to share more about your specific situation please contact Melani at 780-454-9656. Thank you for your feedback and have a wonderful day!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chrysalis An Alberta Society for Citizens with Disabilities?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis An Alberta Society for Citizens with Disabilities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Chrysalis An Alberta Society for Citizens with Disabilities Reviews by Job Title

Chrysalis An Alberta Society for Citizens with Disabilities Reviews by Location