Chronic Tacos Employee Reviews

2.9Job Security & Advancement
Great place to work with encouraging employees
Cook (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC23 September 2014
While working at Chronic Tacos, I was in charge of making sure that there was enough product made and ready to go throughout the day. I would complete different tasks and prepare food that would be used up on the front end where it is served. Through my time working at Chronic Tacos I learned plenty about Mexican cuisine, and also learned lots about time management, how to work efficiently, and making sure that tasks are completed quickly with my best effort put into it. Management at Chronic Tacos was great, the supervisors were all very kind and understanding, but also knew how to run a solid business. If things started to go a little sideways, they would make sure to straighten them out in the best way possible. Working at Chronic Tacos was something that I looked forward to beforehand, I would never dread going into work.
Pros
Excellent Staff
Cons
Not a lot of hours
Chronic Tacos New West
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC11 October 2013
Great atmosphere, great people, great food! Absolutely wonderful experience working with them!