Choices Markets
Choices Markets Employee Review

2 October 2019
Great place to work. Friendly, helpful work environment. Opportunities for advancement are available and management very fair and supportive. Thanks for the opportunity!
8 March 2020
Same location
Working with Choices Markets is pleasant. Customers are mostly frequent shoppers who know employees by name and are friendly with them as are the employees.
Management has appropriate concern for their employees and are always supportive of employees' personal health needs.

The range of merchandise available on the shelves are an interesting collection of popular brands as well as products for the more health conscious shopper.

Relationships between employees is very friendly and everyone gets along well with their fellow employees.
19 April 2015
Same location
Work days were busy and fulfilling! Receiving orders, merchandising, writing orders, providing excellent customer service.

I learned to take inventory/stocktake.

The coworkers were from mixed backgrounds, of all ages.

The hardest part of the job was the physical demands and the early mornings in the cold Canadian winters!

The most enjoyable parts of the job were providing great customer service in an industry I was passionate about.
Pros
Lots of opportunity to increase knowledge or organics and health food industry
Cons
Shift work
28 October 2014
A good place to work if you want to grow with a company.
I learned a ton about grocery

managment is a little slow

I love the people I work with
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Choices Markets. Our community is ready to answer.