Having an idea of what operations are and the differences between organics and conventional produce and products is helpful. If you know a fair amount about health food and wellness that is a great base to start with. Understanding what non GMO's are. There is a fair selection at Choices so there is a lot to know, but you don't need to know everything to get started.
I think being open and willing to learn is the most important thing all around.
Just be yourself, the company hires you regardless.
Pretty easy interview since they're always looking for people. Good for students with no or less experience
Customer service and friendly personality is key
- What are the working hours at Choices Markets?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Choices Markets? What are the steps along…3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Choices Markets?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Choices Markets?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Choices Markets?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Choices Markets about how to improve the company?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Choices Markets?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Choices Markets?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Choices Markets a better place to work?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Choices Markets?