Rewarding work but management makes it stressful
- families that come to the centre are great and you build good connections
- people you work with (management excluded) are nice
- if you’re full time then your 35 hours a week are guaranteed
- your coordinator “acts” supportive in front of the manager but throws you under the bus when it comes down to it
- NO COMMUNICATION at all. they will tell you one thing and tell another employee something completely different.
- In my experience management tried to control employees and did not even allow simple “hello how was your weekend” type conversations.
- When you first start, management is nice but they change after a while even when you give it your 100%.
- Overwork part time employees with the promise of “benefits after 3 months” but suddenly 3 months later “policy changed and they no longer qualify”.
- Management cares about themselves and the families that visit the centre only.
- Very unhealthy and negative experience working as a program facilitator at EarlyON. Would not recommend.