Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,641 reviews

Fast paced you don’t really have time to breathe.

You have to be mentally prepared for this job, it isn’t easy. You’re faced with many obstacles that you shouldn’t have to face while working a minimum wage job.

Pros

You meet a lot of good people

Cons

They don’t really care about your mental health

terrible management, thank god for good coworkers

You get free food at least. It's exhausting. Its a good place, i like the fast pace but we get a break every 5 hours. We never get to sit. Often, we're scheduled 4 hours to not get a break which is just horrid. Even with the good pay, i cant afford living because im not getting enough hours. Coworkers make it worth it honestly. Cool people and supervisors too. The upper management just dont care. Not all upper management but definitely 2 people in particular

Pros

Free food, decent pay, likes to hire people with no job experience

Cons

No breaks, terrible management

Unpleasant Workplace, No Transparency, Terrible Management

Chickfila YorkdaleIf you want to work in a place that gives fake energy and fake vibes this is the place. Management preach and say they care for their employees they don’t, all they care about are themselves. Upper management are not transparent, and only care for their supervisors and treat team members like trash. They will exhaust you physically since they make you work understaff while it’s busy, and mentally with all the fake energy they give. The only good thing from that place were the team members, made a lot of friends from there. They were the reason why I stayed there for awhile. Their pay is decent but not worth it with how they treat you. With that being said the cons just outweigh the pros in this place, incompetent management is the main problem there. You can find somewhere better.

Pros

Team members, decent pay.

Cons

Management, Physically/Mentally exhausting, 30 min breaks, No Transparency, Fake energy.

It’s okay but peole there are fake!!!!

You gain a lot of experience and it’s very very busy, lots of standing for long hours, very poor management from supervisors and director they could care less about your health, but it’s very enjoyable sometimes

Horrible and NO company support

Let me get this straight, the workers there in the time I worked there are TOP notch. the most fun and amazing people I worked with. The problems are with people in upper management and the owner. I had to drop a shift due to a mental breakdown and went to the hospital. I was dealing with depression and my lowest point and I had still let them know why I couldn't make the shift and they didn;t care one bit. The owner Wilson watches you till you make a mistake and embarrasses you and never says good job, it;s never hey, how are you? Just hey you're doing this wrong. They don't give a s*** if you broke your leg or anything. The amount of work you do and how much your paid is bs. I almost broke my back cleaning the freezer and carrying the fries boxes because no else wanted to and I still get a notice saying I should improve my performance? Awesome Wilson you should get your a** to doing something besides calling people out for the smallest of things. By far the owner made it from the best place I worked at to the worst because of his presence and ignorance. You do get free food but ONLY 30 min breaks, ou and unpaid breaks! you can get your self another 30 min break if you work more than 8 hours! and the breaks won't be combined just scheduled separate and it takes about 20 mins to get your break so enjoy that 10 min break. A lot of workers of color also faced issues solely based on their color. I hope Wilson one day can take a look at him self and realize the issues he causes and becomes a better owner and leader. learn HOW to lead. It's not tough love when you s*** on workers. -

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Work overload, ONLY 30 min breaks and unpaid breaks, upper management and owner

Productive and fun place to work at

Chick Fil A is a fun, fast-paced environment. Although I was not there for long, I found it exciting to come in and see new people. I made a new friend and that's what is expected at chick fil A ; you make new friends.

Work Place

It was a fun Job, for personal reasons I decided to leave. They are a very good and healthy environment to work in. the workload is a lot but it teaches you to how to multitask and improve on your customer skills. over all a great experience.

Lots of opportunities for grow and great team to work with. Coworker are nice and easy to get along with. Customer service is beyond friendliness. Fast paced to work on.

Good

Alot of responsibilities to take but overall a good and successful experience I benefited from it a-lot and gain a lot of sales and communication skills.

Better management and leadership is needed. Sufficient and fast work environment. Communication needs to improve, especially from the leadership team.

Fast-paced

Only location in Canada, which is why it is constantly busy. We serve hundreds of guests every single day and my job is to greet every guests and to ensure that they have the best day experience when they come to Chick-fil-A.

Management need to work on it.

they should review and check employee performance by daily bases and compensate them on the regular improvement. if they will do the thing which i mentioned above that will create or make my mind to give them 5 star rating.

Pros

free food

Cons

no vacation

productive and fun workplace with friendly people and good food.

working at chick fiesta was a great experience. I had a good amount of hours even for a part-time worker. The pay per hour was good and the environment was great as everyone treated everyone fairly and like family.

Management and Cooking

Nice place to work and gain lots of experience in cooking and customer service. The owner/co-workers are really friendly and always supportive in every kind of situations. I will miss them when I leave the work place but I have to because I want to learn more and don't miss any opportunity that can bring me a better future.

Pros

1 time free lunch

Cons

over time

A good place to work to gain experience.

This was my first job and it was a good starting point. As a cashier my communication skills grew immensely. Hours are okay and pay was not the best.

Great Workplace

Good workplace environment, forget the contentious politics for a moment. The Management I worked at was franchised, and was not obligated to share these views, especially when some of their workers were indeed of the LGBT community. Though the people that come might be supporting them for that reason. In any case, good hours, for good work.

excellent place to work

Fun Place to work Great management team employee reward program quarterly store outings voice was heard great product quality product equal opportunity

Pros

store outings

Cons

expanded to fast

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K