Chevron

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,543 reviews

productive and fun workplace

It is highly recommended and be confident at the interview.nice working hours and good pay rate.benefits and extra work hours.good working environment.

not terrible

decent job for someone out of high school or in school. not much else really. The attendants that I worked with were all great people. Low pay. low hours, and boring

Not Organised

Poor Management, low wages, no job security, Not organised form of function.Fast paced, challenging.No lunch breaks as of single person shift. Difficult to handle everything by yourself

Good

So good. In my time , management is also good and my work.The head of gas station is very politly.I am satisfied with my job on that time.Thanks for asking

Good

Great place to work!

I had the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in NA. Chevron is a employee focused company with so many opportunities for advancement. this company is dedicated to saftey and well-being. The benefits are fantastic and the overall culture was amazing!

Got to learn new things, but low pay

I got to learn a lot of new things during my time with Chevron which can be carried over to possible future jobs and I had a very nice manager. Pay is low but that is expected for gas stations.

Stagnant

It's ok except the assistant manager hit on my bf right in front of me. No class whatsoever. If she wanted to take him away why didn't she?! But when she got a bf, she didn't like when i gave her a taste of her own medicine lol

Pros

Mystery shops, minimum wage going up.

Cons

No lunch breaks, can't request long weekends off

Good but my income is very low

Nice to be work here but pay rate is not good thats why i am searching for new job.It is very difficult to adjust my expenses on this rate.So thats why I am looking for new job.

Chevron is a very productive Company and have a good work life balance

Chevron is actually a wonderful company to work with, they have good safety culture which in turn protect the life of all employees and contractor working in the company.

Pros

We have free Lunch for all employees

Cons

Long hours when necessary with extra pay

Excellent Experience

This was a short duration position, at the refinery, for a maintenance shut down. During this time employees worked 12 - 16 hours a day 7 days per week.

Pros

Excellent people.

Cons

Short duration.

Jobs at Chevron

See more jobs

Chevron Town Pantry

I loved working there as my first job , I had great staff and management. However I was only making minimum wage would have liked to have made more considering all the job duties I did , and was only working part time. Would have liked to have more hours but overall it was just a temporary job for me at the time so I’m happy with the experience I got from this job.

Pros

Great First job

Cons

Not enough hours I got

Productive fu. Work place with nice people to work with and awesome costumers

Very nice friendly place to work I was going to school and working so they were very very flexible with me and my hours while working and going to school

Pros

Lunch breaks

Cons

No sitting

family feeling

We all got along well, employees and employers. I really enjoyed working there for the 5 years I was there. We all covered for each other when emergency time off was needed and during holidays.

Pros

everyone was flexible with hours

great place to work and pursue your dreams...whatever they may be

Fun place to work with lots of opportunities for growth. Major focus on work/life balance, employee development and best of all, good employee benefits

Best Management I ever worked under

Simply put, the couple who owned the stations I worked at were the best owners and managers ever. They were friendly, flexible, and cared about their employees. They are big part of the reason why I've been able to live on my own and keep attending school with minimal interference. The people and community there are tight-knit and supportive, something that's hard to find in other jobs of similar nature. This was the placed were I learned all my best customer service skills, till and cash flow management, and site security procedures. Customers were always the hardest part of the job (dealing with various levels of deluded entitlement) but knowing that the team has your back takes a huge amount of the stress off.

Pros

Discounts at restaurant, great community

Cons

Unpredictable equipment, no benefits.

Nice workplace with high sense of safety culture

Challenging environment to work with a talented workforce to generate innovative ideas, great benefits. A high priority for safety on how work is done, a diverse and inclusive work environment.

politics & stress

This work place is tooo stressful and far too policitical, it is certainly not a good place to be, certainly not a good place to work. I can not reccomend.

Just another customer service job.

Just another customer service job, not too hard job and do not expect much in terms of pay and benefits. Management do not care about workers, just want the work.

Excellent learning place and helps in dealing with customers services

Busiest place in customer services managerial skills, inventory control flexible Shift hours various locations to work long hour standing job full serve attendant have to stay outside

Pros

Flexible Working Hours

Cons

Limited pay growth

Workplace Culture

Chevron creates a wonderful atmosphere for all their employees. It's an easy going place to work at and the hours are good as well. The hardest part is being on your feet all day.

Pros

Employee Discount

Cons

Long hours on feet

great workplace

it was a great workplace, lots of friendly people and the management team were always there able to help out whenever needed. The hours were great and were not always the same shifts.

Pros

lunch breaks

Cons

lots of standing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K
1.7K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Chevron with

• Chevron
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?