Chevron

Chevron Management reviews

Clear

Found 80 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,548 reviews

Good

So good. In my time , management is also good and my work.The head of gas station is very politly.I am satisfied with my job on that time.Thanks for asking

Good

Cons

Don’t even think of making a career out of this job

Most people working at chevron are new immigrants. It’s an ok place to start working at as a cashier to get some experience in customer service & retail and go from there. Work-life balance is ok. Management is not very professional either, those poor guys are also just biting their time there, looking for a better job. Don’t expect a good pay, all gas stations will pay just the base hourly pay. You get to deal with all the homelesspeople which is never fun. I used to call 911 literally every 2nd day. Most of the times you(the cashier) will be working all alone at the gas station which is not easy and can be very dangerous. Under no circumstances think of making a career out of this job.

Not Organised

Poor Management, low wages, no job security, Not organised form of function.Fast paced, challenging.No lunch breaks as of single person shift. Difficult to handle everything by yourself

nothing

they slave people very bad ,i dont like the manager they dont respect employers no medical or anything else the same is worst place to work for it .i dont recemond the place for any one

Pros

no yes

productive and fun work environment

it was great to work at Chevron. Management was very caring,supportive. They made every problem very easy to work for at workplace. They explain everything in perfect way. Overall it was a great experience.

Excellent

Good environment.. good pay package.. respectfull management.. good growth opportunity. I would surely recommend people to work for Chevron. Little hard to get a store to own.

Fast Paced and fun environment

I thoroughly enjoy working at Chevron. The management team are great. I work the afternoon shift on weekends and it is very fast paced. The customers are amazing. The team we have there currently are phenominal to work with.

A throw away job

Externally high turn over. Your treated poorly by the general public, you’re not paid well and your expected to do a great deal of work with little reward

productive and fast paced environment

as a team member it is always to be good to work there. fast paced environment. management system was good and favorable. most enjoyable part was learning and developing business skills.

can Be a great place to work

Consider who the retailer or owner of the station is. Chevron itself is a precessional company, but if the station is run by tyrants or absent owners than the job sucks, if you have any job integrity. I was lucky enough to have fabulous bosses, so my experience was very positive

Jobs at Chevron

See more jobs

productive and fun loving environment

It was a really enjoyable atmosphere . Even the co-workers were really cooperative and helpful. I enjoyed a lot . I acquired a lot of customer Service experience that added experience to my life. the management was really expert and helpful in each and every aspect of life.

Management ruined the experience

I thought Chevron was supposed to be a great company to work for but the management team at my station ruined it . There was biased treatment for different employees, they cut hours so they didn't have to pay overtime , length of breaks did not correspond with length of shifts, worked every stat holiday but not paid for it, the supervisor and manager liked to ridicule employees on the work online website. Didn't know defamation of character was an acceptable practice while working for Chevron. Maybe it is just the management at this station but work ethics and lack of respect is so blatantly obvious. Very disappointed with this company!!!

productive and fun workplace

great place to work on and good way to learn inventory, management skills and cash handling.helpful in learning teamwork.customer service is considered as the most.

I have nothing to say

I have nothing to say. It was not a fun place to work, dealing with drugies and ungreatful customers. Management played favourites so not all were treated the same.

Chevron Town Pantry

I loved working there as my first job , I had great staff and management. However I was only making minimum wage would have liked to have made more considering all the job duties I did , and was only working part time. Would have liked to have more hours but overall it was just a temporary job for me at the time so I’m happy with the experience I got from this job.

Pros

Great First job

Cons

Not enough hours I got

Horrible Owner

no paid overtime, management is all about cost saving, cutting corner everywhere, lying, you name it, typical bad thing owner will do at workplace. :(

Excellent Place to learn customer service

I got great customer skills from this job as well as the management skills. Its a great place to make new friends everyday. I worked in a small town at Chevron, it was like a home for me,

Great work place

Management needs a little leadership training but all in all, is a great place to work. The field personnel actually care about worker safety and will not put a worker in harms way.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Leadership

Poor management

The managers didn't care about their employees. There were some very questionable things happening with some employees, and management did nothing when numerous people brought this to their attention. The hours were nice and it was pretty easy to get time off, but it wasn't worth it for me.

some decent employees and good equipment

Toxic work environment with little to weak leadership and support within the field group. the work area and equipmentg to be worked with was new and easy to work with.

Pros

good shift

Cons

lack of leadership

We got acquired then we all got fired.

Our owner sold the store, two people got let go before it ever switched hands, and then the remaining two of us we fired under dubious circumstances and last I checked everything was run by his family members.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Meth addicts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K
1.7K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Chevron with

• Chevron
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?