Chevron

Chevron Culture reviews

Clear

Found 62 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,548 reviews

Awesome place to work for beginning in retail

Awesome experience the owner is really nice and humble personAll thr employees are helpful and work as a teamOverall experience working at chevron is really interactive, learning new things, meeting people along with being professional and worthy.

productive and fun work environment

it was great to work at Chevron. Management was very caring,supportive. They made every problem very easy to work for at workplace. They explain everything in perfect way. Overall it was a great experience.

its good to be a part of chevron

i love to work in such a great organization. Pros Positive company culture, great people, projects, and opportunities. Excellent training program/professional development. Cons No significant cons - but would love to see some Canada-based ETC geoscience contributors and global new venture opportunities.

Great place to work!

I had the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in NA. Chevron is a employee focused company with so many opportunities for advancement. this company is dedicated to saftey and well-being. The benefits are fantastic and the overall culture was amazing!

Fast Paced and fun environment

I thoroughly enjoy working at Chevron. The management team are great. I work the afternoon shift on weekends and it is very fast paced. The customers are amazing. The team we have there currently are phenominal to work with.

Location wise branch was never busy, few customers. Nice place to work

Good place to work. Enjoyed my time there since it was my first ever job in Canada. Worked from afternoon till closing. The other cashiers who worked the shift before mine were amazingly helpful, and manager was a great guy!

Chevron is a very productive Company and have a good work life balance

Chevron is actually a wonderful company to work with, they have good safety culture which in turn protect the life of all employees and contractor working in the company.

Pros

We have free Lunch for all employees

Cons

Long hours when necessary with extra pay

I have nothing to say

I have nothing to say. It was not a fun place to work, dealing with drugies and ungreatful customers. Management played favourites so not all were treated the same.

Good environment for work

it was great time for me while i was working with chevron. i learned so many new things that i never know before.our team was so nice i enjoyed work with them.

good

it was a great company. the employer was a great guy. it is a fun job to start with. i loved working with the company and the employer was a great guy .

Jobs at Chevron

See more jobs

Chevron Town Pantry

I loved working there as my first job , I had great staff and management. However I was only making minimum wage would have liked to have made more considering all the job duties I did , and was only working part time. Would have liked to have more hours but overall it was just a temporary job for me at the time so I’m happy with the experience I got from this job.

Pros

Great First job

Cons

Not enough hours I got

A large company with plenty of opportunities globally, but can be slow on career advancement

Although Chevron is a global company, since the downturn, it's become very difficult to get positions overseas, and upwards mobility has all but stopped. It has plenty of great people, and many experts in every area of petroleum engineering, so it's a great place to learn and grow. However, they are also so process driven, that about half of your time is consumed on non-value-adding tasks simply to comply with a variety of processes.

Pros

Every second Friday off, competitive salaries

Cons

Very process oriented. Slow in adapting to change.

Amazing environment and company to work with, Great safety culture

A typical day at work begins with a meeting of all staffs in the unit, after which I proceed with client registration and conduct screening for employees that scheduled for medical screening( PPMS- Periodic Preventive Medical Screening, Audio-metric Screening, Vision Screening, Pulmonary Function Test, Drug and Alcohol Screening, ECG and Functional Capacity Evaluations). One key learning for me in my organization is being a team player. The organization has an amazing safety and diversity culture. In face the company slogan is Do it safely or not at all, there is always time to do it right. The hardest part of the job is having an encounter with clients that has life threatening medical conditions. Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the joy in the faces of clients that I have rendered services to.

Pros

Encourage diversity and teamwork

Review

awesome place to work, awesome people to work with. it was a very uplifting and encouraging environment, customers were amazing and life long relationships were developed.

Excellent company, would go back.

Chevron provides excellent technical training and career opportunities. They hire people who will fit in to their culture and I felt I got along with everyone, regardless of where they worked in the world.

Pros

Career opportunity and training, work life balance

Cons

Bureaucracy

politics & stress

This work place is tooo stressful and far too policitical, it is certainly not a good place to be, certainly not a good place to work. I can not reccomend.

Great established business, great atmosphere

I enjoyed my time working here. It was very busy which made the time go very fast. The customers were great. I would be very interested in returning to work there.

Pros

Busy place, lots of customer interaction.

Cons

Very few

Work life balance at all company instalaltion

Each day begins with a safety focused team meeting. Results are achieved that right way and employees are encouraged to speak up. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction that comes when a project is completed without any incidents.

Pros

Meals, boarding and recreational facilities.

Cons

Nice place to work. Every one are professional in dealing with job related problem. Friendly environment. Clean and environmentally friendly work place

knowledge

near bridge nice place very nice people good management i learned how to interac with the people my English has improved managed whole gas station nice and clean store

I am a Team worker, Passionate, Reliable, Goal Oriented, Hard Worker, Organised and productive in stressful situations, I am Family man and love sports

Pros

Great Company

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K