Chevron

Chevron Employee Reviews

Found 246 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,546 reviews

Awesome place to work for beginning in retail

Awesome experience the owner is really nice and humble personAll thr employees are helpful and work as a teamOverall experience working at chevron is really interactive, learning new things, meeting people along with being professional and worthy.

Don’t even think of making a career out of this job

Most people working at chevron are new immigrants. It’s an ok place to start working at as a cashier to get some experience in customer service & retail and go from there. Work-life balance is ok. Management is not very professional either, those poor guys are also just biting their time there, looking for a better job. Don’t expect a good pay, all gas stations will pay just the base hourly pay. You get to deal with all the homelesspeople which is never fun. I used to call 911 literally every 2nd day. Most of the times you(the cashier) will be working all alone at the gas station which is not easy and can be very dangerous. Under no circumstances think of making a career out of this job.

Fun workplace

Really enjoy working there as a Sales representative. Great opportunities and lots of skills to learn by working there. Good environment for a new candidate to establish their skills.

productive and fun workplace

It is highly recommended and be confident at the interview.nice working hours and good pay rate.benefits and extra work hours.good working environment.

not terrible

decent job for someone out of high school or in school. not much else really. The attendants that I worked with were all great people. Low pay. low hours, and boring

Not Organised

Poor Management, low wages, no job security, Not organised form of function.Fast paced, challenging.No lunch breaks as of single person shift. Difficult to handle everything by yourself

Not the best career option- keep looking...

Once there is a downturn - and you are out the door. - and forgotten. Sadly your just a number, and all your efforts and commitment means nothing when someone wants to get recognized and awarded for making cuts...

nothing

they slave people very bad ,i dont like the manager they dont respect employers no medical or anything else the same is worst place to work for it .i dont recemond the place for any one

Pros

no yes

Good

So good. In my time , management is also good and my work.The head of gas station is very politly.I am satisfied with my job on that time.Thanks for asking

Good

Hardworking, honesty, kindness

The experience at chevron was amazing as well as challenging. Like we have to work like a professional and also have to do multitasking. It was tough in beginning but its really fun after i learned all the tasks.

Pros

I came to meet many new people and learn a lot’s of new things about the place I’m living in.

Cons

Less working hours and abusive comments

Jobs at Chevron

See more jobs

Its a good job.

Its a very socsal place to work and i enjoy meeting new people each day. New interesting stories from different people each day. i really do enjoy working here.

Pros

social

Cons

drug addicts

Good people to work with. The company as a whole cared about peoples heath and safety. Was a great experience to work for a company that actually cared.

Pros

Part of team

Cons

Remote locations

A good entry level job

Since the pandemic hit, the staff have had to perform extra duties on top of the normal, every day things. The hardest part of the job (for me at least) is to try and get out and do those extra duties without interruptions every 30 minutes as expected. I get that the customer comes first and I want to make the store a safe place to be in. I can't do that if all I can do is wipe down a few handles before having to go back to the front counter to help a customer.

Pros

25% off at the Triple-Os

Cons

With only one person on, no proper breaks

productive and fun work environment

it was great to work at Chevron. Management was very caring,supportive. They made every problem very easy to work for at workplace. They explain everything in perfect way. Overall it was a great experience.

fun, independent, hardworker

my days were a simple routine. i came to work, did stock up, paperwork, and sent my breaks. after that i did cash, and finished the paperwork. i then went onto orders and cleaning up the gas station.

its good to be a part of chevron

i love to work in such a great organization. Pros Positive company culture, great people, projects, and opportunities. Excellent training program/professional development. Cons No significant cons - but would love to see some Canada-based ETC geoscience contributors and global new venture opportunities.

Excellent

Good environment.. good pay package.. respectfull management.. good growth opportunity. I would surely recommend people to work for Chevron. Little hard to get a store to own.

Would definitely work there again

Worked extended hours 7 days per week, 10 to 12 hour days. Great people to work with. The extended hours do not slow for a balanced work family life.

Great place to work!

I had the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in NA. Chevron is a employee focused company with so many opportunities for advancement. this company is dedicated to saftey and well-being. The benefits are fantastic and the overall culture was amazing!

Got to learn new things, but low pay

I got to learn a lot of new things during my time with Chevron which can be carried over to possible future jobs and I had a very nice manager. Pay is low but that is expected for gas stations.

This is an amazing place to work. The other employees are easy to get along with, and the manager is easy to get a hold of especially if a negative situation happens.

Pros

Free slurpees, coffee, tea, and cappachino, happy co-workers and regular customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K
1.7K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Chevron with

• Chevron
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?