Chevron logo
Chevron

Chevron Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,520 reviews

its good to be a part of chevron

i love to work in such a great organization. Pros Positive company culture, great people, projects, and opportunities. Excellent training program/professional development. Cons No significant cons - but would love to see some Canada-based ETC geoscience contributors and global new venture opportunities.

good learning experience

in this job, i learned how to schedule employees, how to devide tasks, inventories.sold lottery, cigarettes. counting money, closing shifts and closing days.

Consistent work and always with a team

The Chevron is well organized company and I worked with the company consistently for almost 2 years. The best part is always working with in a team. The hard part is sometimes the language barriers like some people does not know English well, so sometimes it becomes hard to understand them. However, it teaches you how to handle them with proper manners and with excellent service. The most enjoyable part is to work with the people from different parts of the world.

Good work culture

working is always fun here people are friendly and cooperative loved the environment ,learned lots of things , got exposure meet with different people everyday that enhanced my interpersonal skills

knowledgeable, fun work place, team work, good interpersonal Relationships

There was a busy day at work and same day our store's Grocery and Tobacco order got delivered. I was working in the morning and there was a time to get off from work I was fixing groceries and my Boss just entered in the Store. Evening shift staff also came in. I, my Boss and Evening Stall worked as a Team and everything was done very easily and in order. Then my Boss ordered the Pizza and we all had fun day at work. I am really thankful to all my Chevron Team.

Pros

$50 Gift cards to each staff on Christmas, new year etc. 25% discount for each staff from their Triple O's Restaurant they own.

Cons

Excellent place to start work to improve Customer Service Skills

A typical day at work will be so lively as there will b continuous flow of customers. I started my career in customer service to improve my communication skills, which i think i accomplished it. At any work place the co workers and Management makes a huge impact on our work ability and I am thankful that i got the perfect working environment. The most enjoyable part in this work is customer service and meeting my goals.

Seemed like a good company at the time....

My personal experience was not a good one. The "Chevron Way" by some management was just talk. Overall it is a good company but in our present economy there were definitely challenging times.

Pros

Every second Friday off

great place to work

its a great experience to meet people and interact with diverse people along with serving them and see them smile and satisfied

Jobs at Chevron