Chevron

Chevron Pay & benefits reviews: Store Manager

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,558 reviews

Strong relationship with owner. She would have done anything to help someone.

Great health insurance, great flexibility as a manager. Had my own store and was trusted and backed by the owner. Cashiers had a large turnover rate and it was hard to finally get a good team together.

Pros

Insurance, owner, pay, Christmas bonus, paid vacation

Cons

Long hours, cashiers cant get along

good job till new management took over

had to work 6 day as a manger did not have time for my family, learned to dill with difficult customers. was a good job but new management took away bones did not give a raise, was over work and mandatory to work on holidays.

Was fun at ons time

Chevron used to be a great place to work for and probably still would be if the owner of the company changed completely who he is.. they do not offer any paid time off you work every day of the year the store never closes no paid holidays and no paid vacations

Cons

pretty much always work by yourself, the only way you get a break is to eat while you're waiting on customers, if you're lucky and you have somebody there you might be able to go outside for 10 minutes.

Fun work place

Love working at this job, was selected to be a manger with in 6 weeks, due to my job performance. Not that many benefits to offer at the time, but you had the hours. I will love to work back for that company

Pros

Need to provide discounts for employees

Cons

Need store bonus

Beware of the Indirect Procurement Manager

The 9/80 schedule is great. The pay and benefits are very good. Be very cautious about working for the Procurement Department. That is the worst management I've experienced in 30 years. The Procurement Management will not stand up for the direct reports. Procurement employees are reluctant to speak up about the Procurement management due to proven retaliation.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

Procurement Management

Planing and executing business day

Store management daily activities as paper work, banking ordering change and groceries, merchandising, training coaching and developing hiring as necessary.

Pros

salary

Cons

working on your own

T he Gas Station is an interactive and well connected, is a place for life begginers it will help one to meet people and to have a lot of information

Working at Chevron gas Station is a challenging experience for me being a qualified immigrant in a strange country with different work ethics, language and entirely different culture.appart from d physical challenges, it requires maximum concentration both mentally and emotionally most of the time, sort mentally in d sense of selling alcohol to minior emotionally alart in terms of helping those with incomplete money, and watching your words or respond to and impatient or angry customers. In the beginning it was tough for me feeling like quiting d job, but I eventually became tougher, and more alart to be able to handle my customers, and the job becomes an enjoyable one for me.

Pros

the free launches and the tips by customers are one of the enjoyable part of the job, I look forward to those and it really enables one to be able to save part of the wages.

Cons

the cons of the job is lack of benefits, low wages, and unable to take a break or launch time at the right time.

good benefits and rewards

Chevron was excellent at recieving medical and dental benefits. Excellent quarterly bonuses. Overall treats employees outstanding. great training programs and reward programs for all employees. By far the best place i have worked.

Pros

benifits and great work environment

Cons

Sometimes long hours and always on call

A very busy work enviroment.Loved my customers,Loved my job.

I worked in the Service Fueling Station part of the business. Great boss .Enjoyed working with the public .Provided excellent customer service.

Pros

Excellent benifits, Retirement, ect.

long time ago this campany is very good but not any moore

they don't pay very weill......not bad pay your bills nothing else

Jobs at Chevron