Chevron logo

Chevron Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3.6Pay & benefits

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,519 reviews

Hardworking, honesty, kindness

The experience at chevron was amazing as well as challenging. Like we have to work like a professional and also have to do multitasking. It was tough in beginning but its really fun after i learned all the tasks.

Pros

I came to meet many new people and learn a lot’s of new things about the place I’m living in.

Cons

Less working hours and abusive comments

Not Organised

Poor Management, low wages, no job security, Not organised form of function.Fast paced, challenging.No lunch breaks as of single person shift. Difficult to handle everything by yourself

This is an amazing place to work. The other employees are easy to get along with, and the manager is easy to get a hold of especially if a negative situation happens.

Pros

Free slurpees, coffee, tea, and cappachino, happy co-workers and regular customers

can Be a great place to work

Consider who the retailer or owner of the station is. Chevron itself is a precessional company, but if the station is run by tyrants or absent owners than the job sucks, if you have any job integrity. I was lucky enough to have fabulous bosses, so my experience was very positive

fine place to work

i learned how to use a change counting machine and a lottery machine nights were kinda boring not alot to do cleaned alot and reorgainzed things people were nice

Great established business, great atmosphere

I enjoyed my time working here. It was very busy which made the time go very fast. The customers were great. I would be very interested in returning to work there.

Pros

Busy place, lots of customer interaction.

Cons

Very few

Just another customer service job.

Just another customer service job, not too hard job and do not expect much in terms of pay and benefits. Management do not care about workers, just want the work.

Good place to startup your customer service career.

I love to work here as you meet with so many people in your daily life and learn something new from them. Management is really good, very friendly environment.

its ok

pay not good only was a part time job until i moved to calgary was a well ran place to work just isn't a great career choice for anyone

Fun work place

Chevron is a good starting job also financially and great way to get experience. I really enjoyed working they're. Typical day at work is like any other work good hours also great people. Since Chevron was my first job it taught me alot of things also great experience. The management and coworkers were the best.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chevron?

customer service repersentative

- interaction with different people- No job security- Learning alot everyday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K