Chevron

Chevron Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,548 reviews

Productive workplace with helpfull and hard working colleagues

Flexible working hours Similar working schedule Team work Day to Day task completion Strong money managing skills multi tasking job Keeping track of inventory and refills as required.

Don’t even think of making a career out of this job

Most people working at chevron are new immigrants. It’s an ok place to start working at as a cashier to get some experience in customer service & retail and go from there. Work-life balance is ok. Management is not very professional either, those poor guys are also just biting their time there, looking for a better job. Don’t expect a good pay, all gas stations will pay just the base hourly pay. You get to deal with all the homelesspeople which is never fun. I used to call 911 literally every 2nd day. Most of the times you(the cashier) will be working all alone at the gas station which is not easy and can be very dangerous. Under no circumstances think of making a career out of this job.

Excellent learning place and helps in dealing with customers services

Busiest place in customer services managerial skills, inventory control flexible Shift hours various locations to work long hour standing job full serve attendant have to stay outside

Pros

Flexible Working Hours

Cons

Limited pay growth

Convience

Day at work is to show up, serve customers, clean & stock. Management work was to do paperwork, count cash & clean. Management was both good and bad. Depends on her mood.

Pros

Good owner

Cons

No benefits, no discounts in store

very busy location

I really like the location because its super busy and always gives me lots to do. the customers always find a way to brighten my day. Over the years i have gotten to know a few of them personally and make friends. The management is wonderful and always try to accomadate to our schedules.

good working there

good working at chevron. Good pay .. Manager is really good. pay we get on time .it is busy through out the day. time goes very fast. good coworkers.

Pros

very busy time goes fast

Cons

days of not not weekend

Productive & fun workplace always a opportunity to learn more & more

Productive & fun workplace always a opportunity to learn more & more

Busy & learned a lot of things to survive in canada

everyday is busy learned managerial skills, my manager helped me to improve my customer service skills and managerial skills. Co-worker every onr liks too work with me

Jobs at Chevron