Chevron

Chevron Employee Reviews in Victoria, BC

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,558 reviews

I am a Team worker, Passionate, Reliable, Goal Oriented, Hard Worker, Organised and productive in stressful situations, I am Family man and love sports

Pros

Great Company

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Don’t even think of making a career out of this job

Most people working at chevron are new immigrants. It’s an ok place to start working at as a cashier to get some experience in customer service & retail and go from there. Work-life balance is ok. Management is not very professional either, those poor guys are also just biting their time there, looking for a better job. Don’t expect a good pay, all gas stations will pay just the base hourly pay. You get to deal with all the homelesspeople which is never fun. I used to call 911 literally every 2nd day. Most of the times you(the cashier) will be working all alone at the gas station which is not easy and can be very dangerous. Under no circumstances think of making a career out of this job.

Friendly environment

Its good to work at chevron because of friendlt environment and nice customers. The management is very helpful and supportive. I have learning a lot being with them.

It was good

I ran the place as a small business. So of course I would say it was pretty good. lol. I tried to treat my staff well and thus I had a pretty low turnover.

Pros

Great boss (me)

Cons

Long hours, very little time off.

productive and fun

Chevron offers a truly global and collaborative work experience. You'll team up with some of the best and brightest people in locations around the world using leading edge technology to create energy solutions. And you'll discover a world of extraordinary opportunity, challenge and fulfillment where you can pursue goals, develop new skills, change career paths, and explore new horizons.

Pros

free gas

Cons

work 7 days

Good Company

Its good working as a Cashier in Gas Station. Management is good but Growth is slow as u can only become supervisor. and flexible timings.

Pros

Cons

Growth

fun and friendly work environment

its the best starter job lots of rich experience i would say i dealt with all types of customers in all types of situations the environment is very friendly and co-operative,hence there is no 'micro-management'.

Pros

friendly management, awesome co-workers, sense of responsiblity

Cons

no mid-shift breaks, standing for 8 hours, working alone can get boring

A Snow Day in Victoria

A perfect snow storm in Victoria and head office visit and no snow plowers were available. worked with smile no matters what happens!

Pros

Self Employed

Cons

7 days a week work

Jobs at Chevron