Chevron logo

Chevron Employee Reviews in North Vancouver, BC

3.6Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,519 reviews

Employees are friendly

Working in Chevron is not easy as what others think, because you have to deal with all the customers that are coming, but overall it was fun working there. employees are very friendly and the management also offer you to take a certificate on fire safety.

Pros

Fire Safety Certification

Cons

lots of inventories

nothing

they slave people very bad ,i dont like the manager they dont respect employers no medical or anything else the same is worst place to work for it .i dont recemond the place for any one

Pros

no yes

Well run business

I work for Kisa Ent. (Chevron) for 4 years and in which time I was a full time, full service and store attendant and moved into a management role for the last two years at the job. In my time there I prepared work schedules for up to 25 people, monitored sales levels, re-oreder product when needed, and worked closely with upper management to insure a well run and positive workplace. I enjoyed this job very much. Having the chance to work with people that were motivated and hard workers made my position a very enjoyable one. The only reason I left this job was due to a lack of benefits and low pay.

Pros

great staff, great managment, plenty of diversity

Cons

poor wages and benifits

Jobs at Chevron