Chevron logo
Chevron

Chevron Employee Reviews in Langley, BC

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,357 reviews

A good entry level job

Since the pandemic hit, the staff have had to perform extra duties on top of the normal, every day things. The hardest part of the job (for me at least) is to try and get out and do those extra duties without interruptions every 30 minutes as expected. I get that the customer comes first and I want to make the store a safe place to be in. I can't do that if all I can do is wipe down a few handles before having to go back to the front counter to help a customer.

Pros

25% off at the Triple-Os

Cons

With only one person on, no proper breaks

Location wise branch was never busy, few customers. Nice place to work

Good place to work. Enjoyed my time there since it was my first ever job in Canada. Worked from afternoon till closing. The other cashiers who worked the shift before mine were amazingly helpful, and manager was a great guy!

No room for personal or professional growth in the company.

Not enough staff, I felt vilified when I had to go to the hospital in an emergency because there was no one to cover my shifts. Otherwise it was a good job, friendly staff, guaranteed shifts every week. After a while it felt like I couldn't go any further though, no benefits, no salary, no raises or better job titles.

productive

When I started, I wasn't having much customer service and management experience, but slowly I learned to manage things and got into good dealing with the customers and the staff.

chevron town pantry

I was a full time csr at chevron in Langley bc. I enjoyed working with all those great people. Working there for awhile I got to meet a lot of great people I now call my friends.

Great workplace that supports a blanace of school and work

I have a great manager and boss, the company is well run and the employees are all heard working and strong team players. We have become a great family at chevron. They have all supported me when i needed it and adjusted their schedules to work with mine.

Pros

flexibility, reliability

Cons

low pay

Jobs at Chevron