Chevron

Chevron Employee Reviews in Coquitlam, BC

3.6Pay & benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,543 reviews

Good but my income is very low

Nice to be work here but pay rate is not good thats why i am searching for new job.It is very difficult to adjust my expenses on this rate.So thats why I am looking for new job.

productive

-Even with a small gas station , one needs to find work in order to learn more - i learnt how to be quick with every task i was given and making sure on maintaining good customer service

Pros

friendly mentor

Cons

chevron shirts were in a very inappropriate state .

Decent job, bad hours and site management

I enjoyed most of the time i spent at Chevron, but I did have my own problems with the store management, who had asked me to bring in something to say i was never going to have another problem with my medical issues so i could return to work after having issues at home. Hardest part would have had to been when it was extremely packed but I pushed through it. Best part was working with my co-workers who were all very helpful and friendly.

Fast, but great for customer service experience.

A typical day at work is starting early, and greeting many different customers, and mostly regulars at the station, fueling their vehicles, and other things such as tire pressure and oil checks. I learned how to check tire pressure, and add air to a tire, properly and safely fuel a car, and check and top up oil in a car. The management are good, friendly and pretty reasonable. My co-workers are so friendly, and are always nice to me, and are willing to help whenever i need it. The hardest part of my job is when I have to work out in a busy rush by myself. Most enjoyable part is meeting new and familiar faces of customers I've met before.

Pros

Free coffee, free slushies.

Cons

Sometimes working alone at busy times.

Jobs at Chevron