Chevron logo
Chevron

Chevron Employee Reviews in Abbotsford, BC

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,519 reviews

productive and fun workplace

It is highly recommended and be confident at the interview.nice working hours and good pay rate.benefits and extra work hours.good working environment.

Hardworking, honesty, kindness

The experience at chevron was amazing as well as challenging. Like we have to work like a professional and also have to do multitasking. It was tough in beginning but its really fun after i learned all the tasks.

Pros

I came to meet many new people and learn a lot’s of new things about the place I’m living in.

Cons

Less working hours and abusive comments

fun, independent, hardworker

my days were a simple routine. i came to work, did stock up, paperwork, and sent my breaks. after that i did cash, and finished the paperwork. i then went onto orders and cleaning up the gas station.

A throw away job

Externally high turn over. Your treated poorly by the general public, you’re not paid well and your expected to do a great deal of work with little reward

Best Management I ever worked under

Simply put, the couple who owned the stations I worked at were the best owners and managers ever. They were friendly, flexible, and cared about their employees. They are big part of the reason why I've been able to live on my own and keep attending school with minimal interference. The people and community there are tight-knit and supportive, something that's hard to find in other jobs of similar nature. This was the placed were I learned all my best customer service skills, till and cash flow management, and site security procedures. Customers were always the hardest part of the job (dealing with various levels of deluded entitlement) but knowing that the team has your back takes a huge amount of the stress off.

Pros

Discounts at restaurant, great community

Cons

Unpredictable equipment, no benefits.

Productive and fun work place

Chevron was hands down my favorite job I've had. My boss was amazing, and I knew 90% of my customers by order and name. Fellow employees were great as well.

Pros

People and customer service

Cons

Busy environment, minimal training required

A fun work environment, with a hard working manager. Helping customers complete transactions, trouble shooting when needed. Laid back environment. Not enough room to move up in the company, so would not see it as a long term career option. Pay was not competitive. Comfortable uniform!

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Hard to have anyone cover shifts

It was a great place to work

It was a great place to work with people from different backgrounds and attending customers with different needs. I worked there for more than a year and at the end I was very satisfied to work there.

Convience

Day at work is to show up, serve customers, clean & stock. Management work was to do paperwork, count cash & clean. Management was both good and bad. Depends on her mood.

Pros

Good owner

Cons

No benefits, no discounts in store

was nice to work here

Was nice working for the company the three months i was there. dont know if they let me go because holidays were over.. or something else. oh well

Pros

awesome helpful staff

Cons

long 10 hr graveyards..

Jobs at Chevron

in Abbotsford, BC
See more jobs

I loved working at Chevron

I understood my job well, loved my boss and the people I worked with and would go back to work if there was a place for me.

One of the best overall job I have ever had

This position had great benifits, such as birthdays, christmas parties.alsothe people in managment were fair kind,and very hands on.Wage was good for the amount of work shared by the staff and thecustomers were moslty always enjoyable. I did learn alot aboutfire managment and and team effort ,while working with my co-workers who were pretty easy to get along with and came to work to do there work, which I appreciate. The hardest part of my job would have to have been when we were having a few schedual issues andI had to work such wierd shifts.

Pros

non stop coffee

Cons

a huge window right by the register, which acted as a magnifying glass for the sun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K