Chevron

Chevron Employee Reviews

It is highly recommended and be confident at the interview.nice working hours and good pay rate.benefits and extra work hours.good working environment.
decent job for someone out of high school or in school. not much else really. The attendants that I worked with were all great people. Low pay. low hours, and boring
Poor Management, low wages, no job security, Not organised form of function.Fast paced, challenging.No lunch breaks as of single person shift. Difficult to handle everything by yourself
Once there is a downturn - and you are out the door. - and forgotten. Sadly your just a number, and all your efforts and commitment means nothing when someone wants to get recognized and awarded for making cuts...
they slave people very bad ,i dont like the manager they dont respect employers no medical or anything else the same is worst place to work for it .i dont recemond the place for any one
Pros
no yes
So good. In my time , management is also good and my work.The head of gas station is very politly.I am satisfied with my job on that time.Thanks for asking
Good
Cons
The experience at chevron was amazing as well as challenging. Like we have to work like a professional and also have to do multitasking. It was tough in beginning but its really fun after i learned all the tasks.
Pros
I came to meet many new people and learn a lot’s of new things about the place I’m living in.
Cons
Less working hours and abusive comments
Its a very socsal place to work and i enjoy meeting new people each day. New interesting stories from different people each day. i really do enjoy working here.
Pros
social
Cons
drug addicts
Good people to work with. The company as a whole cared about peoples heath and safety. Was a great experience to work for a company that actually cared.
Pros
Part of team
Cons
Remote locations
Since the pandemic hit, the staff have had to perform extra duties on top of the normal, every day things. The hardest part of the job (for me at least) is to try and get out and do those extra duties without interruptions every 30 minutes as expected. I get that the customer comes first and I want to make the store a safe place to be in. I can't do that if all I can do is wipe down a few handles before having to go back to the front counter to help a customer.
Pros
25% off at the Triple-Os
Cons
With only one person on, no proper breaks
it was great to work at Chevron. Management was very caring,supportive. They made every problem very easy to work for at workplace. They explain everything in perfect way. Overall it was a great experience.
my days were a simple routine. i came to work, did stock up, paperwork, and sent my breaks. after that i did cash, and finished the paperwork. i then went onto orders and cleaning up the gas station.
i love to work in such a great organization. Pros Positive company culture, great people, projects, and opportunities. Excellent training program/professional development. Cons No significant cons - but would love to see some Canada-based ETC geoscience contributors and global new venture opportunities.
Good environment.. good pay package.. respectfull management.. good growth opportunity. I would surely recommend people to work for Chevron. Little hard to get a store to own.
Worked extended hours 7 days per week, 10 to 12 hour days. Great people to work with. The extended hours do not slow for a balanced work family life.
I had the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in NA. Chevron is a employee focused company with so many opportunities for advancement. this company is dedicated to saftey and well-being. The benefits are fantastic and the overall culture was amazing!
I got to learn a lot of new things during my time with Chevron which can be carried over to possible future jobs and I had a very nice manager. Pay is low but that is expected for gas stations.
This is an amazing place to work. The other employees are easy to get along with, and the manager is easy to get a hold of especially if a negative situation happens.
Pros
Free slurpees, coffee, tea, and cappachino, happy co-workers and regular customers
I thoroughly enjoy working at Chevron. The management team are great. I work the afternoon shift on weekends and it is very fast paced. The customers are amazing. The team we have there currently are phenominal to work with.
excellent, good people to work for, professional, work ethic excellent, safety came first all the time, communication was good. working with all departments was easy to deal with.
I worked for a retailer not directly with Chevron. As an employer I need to take care of the place such as cash register,Inventory,Maintain outside pumping station, solving customer complaint ect.,
  1. Employee reviews