Chevron
Happiness score is 83 out of 100

Chevron

Chevron Employee Review

Management ruined the experience

I thought Chevron was supposed to be a great company to work for but the management team at my station ruined it . There was biased treatment for different employees, they cut hours so they didn't have to pay overtime , length of breaks did not correspond with length of shifts, worked every stat holiday but not paid for it, the supervisor and manager liked to ridicule employees on the work online website. Didn't know defamation of character was an acceptable practice while working for Chevron. Maybe it is just the management at this station but work ethics and lack of respect is so blatantly obvious. Very disappointed with this company!!!

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

not terrible

decent job for someone out of high school or in school. not much else really. The attendants that I worked with were all great people. Low pay. low hours, and boring
Same role

Chevron Town Pantry

I loved working there as my first job , I had great staff and management. However I was only making minimum wage would have liked to have made more considering all the job duties I did , and was only working part time. Would have liked to have more hours but overall it was just a temporary job for me at the time so I’m happy with the experience I got from this job.

Pros

Great First job

Cons

Not enough hours I got
Same location

good

it was a great company. the employer was a great guy. it is a fun job to start with. i loved working with the company and the employer was a great guy .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K