Chevron
Happiness score is 83 out of 100

Chevron

Chevron Employee Review

Location wise branch was never busy, few customers. Nice place to work

Good place to work. Enjoyed my time there since it was my first ever job in Canada. Worked from afternoon till closing. The other cashiers who worked the shift before mine were amazingly helpful, and manager was a great guy!

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Its a good job.

Its a very socsal place to work and i enjoy meeting new people each day. New interesting stories from different people each day. i really do enjoy working here.

Pros

social

Cons

drug addicts
Same roleSame location

A good entry level job

Since the pandemic hit, the staff have had to perform extra duties on top of the normal, every day things. The hardest part of the job (for me at least) is to try and get out and do those extra duties without interruptions every 30 minutes as expected. I get that the customer comes first and I want to make the store a safe place to be in. I can't do that if all I can do is wipe down a few handles before having to go back to the front counter to help a customer.

Pros

25% off at the Triple-Os

Cons

With only one person on, no proper breaks
Same roleSame location

No room for personal or professional growth in the company.

Not enough staff, I felt vilified when I had to go to the hospital in an emergency because there was no one to cover my shifts. Otherwise it was a good job, friendly staff, guaranteed shifts every week. After a while it felt like I couldn't go any further though, no benefits, no salary, no raises or better job titles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K
1.7K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Chevron with

• Chevron
  • Location wise branch was never busy, few customers. Nice place to work