Chevron logo
Chevron

Chevron

Chevron Employee Review

Its a good job.

Its a very socsal place to work and i enjoy meeting new people each day. New interesting stories from different people each day. i really do enjoy working here.

Pros

social

Cons

drug addicts

3.0Job security/advancement

A good entry level job

Since the pandemic hit, the staff have had to perform extra duties on top of the normal, every day things. The hardest part of the job (for me at least) is to try and get out and do those extra duties without interruptions every 30 minutes as expected. I get that the customer comes first and I want to make the store a safe place to be in. I can't do that if all I can do is wipe down a few handles before having to go back to the front counter to help a customer.

Pros

25% off at the Triple-Os

Cons

With only one person on, no proper breaks
Same role

productive and fun work environment

it was great to work at Chevron. Management was very caring,supportive. They made every problem very easy to work for at workplace. They explain everything in perfect way. Overall it was a great experience.
Same role

Got to learn new things, but low pay

I got to learn a lot of new things during my time with Chevron which can be carried over to possible future jobs and I had a very nice manager. Pay is low but that is expected for gas stations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K