Chevron logo
Chevron

Chevron

Chevron Employee Review

Good people to work with. The company as a whole cared about peoples heath and safety. Was a great experience to work for a company that actually cared.

Pros

Part of team

Cons

Remote locations

3.0Job security/advancement

Site Administrator

I was very fortunate to get to work on Site with an amazing Chief Inspector. Very patient and kind boss to all his crew. Kept everyone on task in a calm motivated fashion. One of the best places i have ever worked. Always considerate of family emergencies or weather related worries. I would work for this division any time they asked me too.
Same location

Great Operator that operates the way they speak

i currently work as a safety coach on a ADR Triple drilling rig, working for Chevron in the Fox Creek Alberta area, I have been in the safety profession for 18+ years both domestic and internationally. I have seen and been a part of many operations that talk the talk when it comes to safety, but Chevron and the personnel i work with have made this an operational priority/expectation Thank you

Pros

Professional people

Cons

not enough operations in canada

Great company

Day to day operations of high producing wells was a challenge and book work was also abundant. The new wells are coming online a a fast rate creating problems for operations and new challenges.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K