Chevron logo
Happiness score is 83 out of 100High

Chevron

Chevron Employee Review

Great place to work!

I had the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in NA. Chevron is a employee focused company with so many opportunities for advancement. this company is dedicated to saftey and well-being. The benefits are fantastic and the overall culture was amazing!

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great opportunity with an energetic team ready to take on the challenges.

I bring my upbeat and energetic attitude to get things done the right way and with the desired results. I learned you have to communicate at all levels and empower the right people with the right information in order to move initiatives forward. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with different team members and departments to brainstorm, create and implement processes to improve efficiencies and communication.

Pros

Every second Friday off

Cons

Commute to work
Same location

Not the best career option- keep looking...

Once there is a downturn - and you are out the door. - and forgotten. Sadly your just a number, and all your efforts and commitment means nothing when someone wants to get recognized and awarded for making cuts...
Same location

Great Environment

I loved working for a company that valued safety, responsibility, and work life balance. Working in a smaller department gave me the joy of working in a more intimate environment while getting the perks of an large overseas corporation.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Small room for errors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K