Chevron logo
Chevron

Chevron

Chevron Employee Review

Excellent

Good environment.. good pay package.. respectfull management.. good growth opportunity. I would surely recommend people to work for Chevron. Little hard to get a store to own.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Well run business

I work for Kisa Ent. (Chevron) for 4 years and in which time I was a full time, full service and store attendant and moved into a management role for the last two years at the job. In my time there I prepared work schedules for up to 25 people, monitored sales levels, re-oreder product when needed, and worked closely with upper management to insure a well run and positive workplace. I enjoyed this job very much. Having the chance to work with people that were motivated and hard workers made my position a very enjoyable one. The only reason I left this job was due to a lack of benefits and low pay.

Pros

great staff, great managment, plenty of diversity

Cons

poor wages and benifits
Same location

Workplace Culture

Chevron creates a wonderful atmosphere for all their employees. It's an easy going place to work at and the hours are good as well. The hardest part is being on your feet all day.

Pros

Employee Discount

Cons

Long hours on feet
Same location

Busy fastpaced workplace with a fun environment

Worked as a Customer Service Representative/ Cashier Position. Was in charge of daily cash handling, stocking shelves, inventory check, daily cash balances and receipts, lotto sales, Computer Work with Microsoft Office, Opening and Closing the store. Overall this job was a great experience and had a very friendly, outgoing work environment that provided great family-like customer service to each customer even during busy work hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K