Chevron
Happiness score is 83 out of 100

Chevron

Chevron Employee Review

Customer service

Working there was an great experience . I learnt a lot of skills from the customers service job . I learned how to handle the situations the customers face . Customers service requires polite , calm and kind nature that the reason I am still working there at the gas station.

Pros

Very friendly employees

Cons

Low income

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

not terrible

decent job for someone out of high school or in school. not much else really. The attendants that I worked with were all great people. Low pay. low hours, and boring
Same role

Management ruined the experience

I thought Chevron was supposed to be a great company to work for but the management team at my station ruined it . There was biased treatment for different employees, they cut hours so they didn't have to pay overtime , length of breaks did not correspond with length of shifts, worked every stat holiday but not paid for it, the supervisor and manager liked to ridicule employees on the work online website. Didn't know defamation of character was an acceptable practice while working for Chevron. Maybe it is just the management at this station but work ethics and lack of respect is so blatantly obvious. Very disappointed with this company!!!
Same location

Would definitely work there again

Worked extended hours 7 days per week, 10 to 12 hour days. Great people to work with. The extended hours do not slow for a balanced work family life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K
1.7K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Chevron with

• Chevron
  • Customer service
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?