Chevron

Chevron

Chevron Employee Review

Best Management I ever worked under

Simply put, the couple who owned the stations I worked at were the best owners and managers ever. They were friendly, flexible, and cared about their employees. They are big part of the reason why I've been able to live on my own and keep attending school with minimal interference. The people and community there are tight-knit and supportive, something that's hard to find in other jobs of similar nature. This was the placed were I learned all my best customer service skills, till and cash flow management, and site security procedures. Customers were always the hardest part of the job (dealing with various levels of deluded entitlement) but knowing that the team has your back takes a huge amount of the stress off.

Pros

Discounts at restaurant, great community

Cons

Unpredictable equipment, no benefits.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

not terrible

decent job for someone out of high school or in school. not much else really. The attendants that I worked with were all great people. Low pay. low hours, and boring
Same role

Management ruined the experience

I thought Chevron was supposed to be a great company to work for but the management team at my station ruined it . There was biased treatment for different employees, they cut hours so they didn't have to pay overtime , length of breaks did not correspond with length of shifts, worked every stat holiday but not paid for it, the supervisor and manager liked to ridicule employees on the work online website. Didn't know defamation of character was an acceptable practice while working for Chevron. Maybe it is just the management at this station but work ethics and lack of respect is so blatantly obvious. Very disappointed with this company!!!
Same location

productive and fun workplace

It is highly recommended and be confident at the interview.nice working hours and good pay rate.benefits and extra work hours.good working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K