Cheshire Homes Society OF BC Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
Good place
Rehabilitation Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 March 2018
Job and work are good as they both look fantastic on your resume. There is minimal employee culture however as I find people have minimal engagement with their co-workers
Pros
Looks great on your resume
Good working there.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC9 September 2017
It was an intern position. So, there were lot of opportunities to learn and explore. It was a good chance to learn the work at a professional level and it related to the study.
Brief Talk
Residential Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC8 September 2016
I love my clients like they were my own family, will always be with them even getting layed off. I feel manager at head office doesn't share the real meaning of providing care for a individual except sees dollar signs which is sad. I am a passinate person and overly caring and if I could care for all clients living at this group home I would move them all in with me for life.

Staff always stick together as a family. Share great communication and always do more than our job requires.
Excellent place to build on skills in Community Resources
Rehabilitation Support for Acquired Brain Injuries (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 September 2015
Working in Brain Injury Rehabilitation with providing consumers with the tools towards independence and self sufficiency.
Pros
large range of needs and abilities
Cons
low support from upper management