Chervin

Chervin Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Featured review
Chervin selected this as a representative review
I have only worked at Chervin for a short time so far, but I have been incredibly impressed by the culture here, led by management but truly owned by the whole team. Leadership is humble and engaging, great at delegating but clear on their vision and values. The product and service are high quality and in high demand, and delivered with exceptional care, diligence, and creativity. The team feels like a family, and your work is really valued. Team development and education are also encouraged, with employee engagement events and team seminars (industry training) sponsored by Chervin throughout the year. It is a busy, multi-faceted environment that demands an eager attitude and a strong work ethic from everyone, but that values family and community. It is a big company, but has a fairly flat hierarchy (family-owned). A rewarding place to work and promote to others.
Pros
Quality product/service, company-hosted training seminars, seasonal employee events, corporate swag, exceptional staff appreciation, engaged management, family-feel
Pay ranges from $16 for people that have been there years,. To 21 for newbies. Doesn’t make sense. Management doesn’t give proper raises. Average age is 16-18. Benefits aren’t worth advertising.
Pros
Management is flexible
Cons
Lots, hours, pay, benefits, repetitive
Great workplace environment.
Overtime is always available if thats what you want.

Regular hours are 7 to 530 and 4:30 on fridays.

Overall nice place to work if you dont mind 10hr days. Managers really encourage overtime.
Pros
Great people, nice boss, nice location not too much traffic
Cons
Long hours with little flexibility, no paid sick days, wages seem to vary a lot within departments
This is a workplace that rewards hard work and initiative. There are many different jobs within chervin depending on your skills and abilities. I am very happy with my decision to move to chervin over a year ago.
Pros
Flexible management
Cons
Long days
Right from the beginning very helpfull individuals.Good company to improve your skill level.The company really care about employee and giving a great customer experience.
Pros
Good learning envoirment
I find this a very interesting place to work. We are custom enough that every day brings it's own challenges but is rewarding to see the end product. We take a lot of pride on what we create and happy customers is the result
Great culture in this work place and we take safety seriously as well
Pros
Lots of variety
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chervin?