Cherubini Metal Works Employee Reviews

Awful place
Welder and Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS22 May 2019
Awful management very ignorant wouldn’t wish this work place on my worst enemy treat you like your worthless not allowed to speak or have help from other employees I’d starve and become homeless before I’d work for these pricks again
Pros
Cons
Everything about the place
very diverse work scope
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS29 April 2019
They work on a wide variety of projects. Large bridge and overpass projects right down to small jobs for locals in need. Great employees who will help you whenever in need.
Great overall!
Steel Fitter/Welder (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS13 August 2017
Loved working for Cherubini! It was unfortunate they had a mass lay off and I was affected. I'd go back in a heartbeat! They gave me a shot as a new resident to Canada and gave me a great reference when they were forced to downsize.
Pros
great pay, benefits, friendly people
Cons
as in any industry, job security
Very challenging position but very rewarding
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burnside Industrial Park, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia31 March 2013
I was always busy every day and most of the people I worked with made my job in payroll very easy and a pleasure to do. Most of the people I worked with were team players and we always looked after each other. The hardest part of the job was getting other employees to complete their assigned duties so I could complete my job requirements for each employee. I've done payroll for 30 years and I've always liked dealing with people I've been responsible to pay and answering any questions or concerns they have with their pay.
Pros
challenging every day
Cons
sometimes not enough hours in the day