Chemtrade Employee Reviews for Project ControllerReview this company
Project Controller1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 84 reviews
Job work-life balance
Business Controller, Sulphur and Special Projects (Current Employee) - North York, ON - 27 June 2017
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Chemtrade is expanding fast, as the growth strategy. So far, it's been good, but start showing symptoms when mid-size companies grow into big companies. Management issue, and strategy issue. Overall, it's a good place to work.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemtrade. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 84 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Chemtrade
- Can you work remotely at Chemtrade?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Chemtrade Logistics?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Chemtrade?Answered by Chemtrade
- What is the culture of the workplace?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Chemtrade?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Chemtrade? What are the steps along the w…
- What is Chemtrade sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?