Chemtrade Employee Reviews for Process OperatorReview this company
Process Operator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 84 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Hours were all over the place was put on a different schedule than everyone else and expected to work overtime with no notice couldn't make plans if you reject overtime they get very upset. Safety is everything there it takes so long to get anything done. Little to no room for advancement. Training is non existent. You will load trucks everyday and learn very little until someone new is hired. Management will not push for you to be trained in new tasks so don't expect to advance. They say they will but they won't. Management is extremely disorganized and will make false promises to keep you in the position. Workplace culture is very toxic. Has decent pay and is unionized for an in city job.
Decent Pay, union, safety, excellent benefits.
disorganized management, no advancement, toxic work environment
Was this review helpful?
See more Chemtrade reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemtrade. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 84 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Chemtrade
- Can you work remotely at Chemtrade?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Chemtrade Logistics?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Chemtrade?Answered by Chemtrade
- What is the culture of the workplace?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Chemtrade?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Chemtrade? What are the steps along the w…
- What is Chemtrade sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?