Chemtrade Employee Reviews for Logistics AssociateReview this company
Logistics Associate1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 84 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Overall a great place to work. Fun people to work with, except a few of course. No official provided to learn applications, not a lot of direction provided by managers. They go by doing their work, and expecting you to figure everything out yourself. However Senior management were really approachable. Something I haven't seen anywhere else. Direct manager was always in his office, no direction was provided regarding job duties.
Great work/life balance
no training provided, lack of direction
Was this review helpful?
– 18 June 2018
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We value your opinion and we are glad that you had a positive experience with the senior management. We are committed to continuous improvement of our employee experience by internal recognition program (CHEers!) and learning and development opportunities with Chemtrade University.
See more jobs
Jobs at ChemtradeLogistics Associate positions
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemtrade. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 84 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Chemtrade
- Can you work remotely at Chemtrade?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Chemtrade Logistics?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Chemtrade?Answered by Chemtrade
- What is the culture of the workplace?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Chemtrade?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Chemtrade? What are the steps along the w…
- What is Chemtrade sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?