Chemtrade Employee Reviews for InternReview this company
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 84 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Chemtrade Montreal is a plant to recover sulphur in form of H2S of crude oil by diethanolamine(DEA) solvent. H2S is transformed to SO2 and then to sulphur and by- product of sodium bisulphite.For me as a trainee in the company, team working is delightful; each individual is performing his duty with communication with his co-workers to assure that the sequence and the whole of work is achieved.A mutual respect has been between the co-workers. If there was a human or a technical fault, the whole team were trying to solve the problem.The enjoyable part of the work was that, during the work, each individual feels that his role will be rewarded and will led to the aim of the work.Also, the majority of personnels have Golf play activity outside of work place.The challenging part of the work was that, during each duty the individual was alone to achieve his duty.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemtrade. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 84 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Chemtrade
- Can you work remotely at Chemtrade?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Chemtrade Logistics?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Chemtrade?Answered by Chemtrade
- What is the culture of the workplace?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Chemtrade?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Chemtrade? What are the steps along the w…
- What is Chemtrade sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?