Chemtrade Employee Reviews for Customer Service RepresentativeReview this company
Customer Service Representative1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 84 reviews
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into Chemtrade
What people like
- Ability to learn new things
- Time and location flexibility
- Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
- Inclusive work environment
- Trust in colleagues
- Support from manager
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Corporate restructuring resulted in entire department being laid off. Got the news on Tuesday but did not find out how this would affect us for over a week. A week of hell, very badly handled by HR.
Great benefits and people
Unevenly distributed workloads, minimal training
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemtrade. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 84 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Chemtrade
- Can you work remotely at Chemtrade?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Chemtrade Logistics?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Chemtrade?Answered by Chemtrade
- What is the culture of the workplace?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Chemtrade?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Chemtrade? What are the steps along the w…
- What is Chemtrade sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?