Chemtrade

Chemtrade Employee Reviews in Fort McMurray, AB

Fort McMurray, AB1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 84 reviews

Good Workplace

I worked here as a contracted labourer because the official employers are not labours by default. I would arrive at Syncrude and the Official Employer would pick me up and drive me to the work site. We would be debriefed on our objectives for the day and then we would wear our protective equipment and would go right on site. Basically we the labourers would clean up the ammonium sulfate residue on the site and pile them up for the caterpillar to take them out to waste by the end of the day. Co-Workers would be randomly paired and I had no problem with any of them for we all did our part. Hardest part of the job was the repetition which was always about shoveling and it would be quite a strain on the back but if you were fit and had pre-workout before the work, then it wouldn't be bothersome. But in end you gotta do what you gotta do and we finished all our work on time. But the people you worked for always was the enjoyable part of the job. A simple compliment would make you work a lot better in the end of the day.

Pros

Great People and Workplace

Cons

Labourers are only stuck on clean duty therefore repetitive work and not much experience

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chemtrade?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemtrade. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement