Chemtrade Employee Reviews in Fort McMurray, ABReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 84 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked here as a contracted labourer because the official employers are not labours by default. I would arrive at Syncrude and the Official Employer would pick me up and drive me to the work site. We would be debriefed on our objectives for the day and then we would wear our protective equipment and would go right on site. Basically we the labourers would clean up the ammonium sulfate residue on the site and pile them up for the caterpillar to take them out to waste by the end of the day. Co-Workers would be randomly paired and I had no problem with any of them for we all did our part. Hardest part of the job was the repetition which was always about shoveling and it would be quite a strain on the back but if you were fit and had pre-workout before the work, then it wouldn't be bothersome. But in end you gotta do what you gotta do and we finished all our work on time. But the people you worked for always was the enjoyable part of the job. A simple compliment would make you work a lot better in the end of the day.
Great People and Workplace
Labourers are only stuck on clean duty therefore repetitive work and not much experience
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chemtrade?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemtrade. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 84 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Chemtrade
- Can you work remotely at Chemtrade?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Chemtrade Logistics?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Chemtrade?Answered by Chemtrade
- What is the culture of the workplace?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Chemtrade?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Chemtrade?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Chemtrade? What are the steps along the w…
- What is Chemtrade sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?