Chemco

Chemco Employee Reviews for Journeyman Electrician

This company is great to work for. As big as they are, they treat you very well. Working out of town I had a family emergency and they had me on an Air Canada flight within 2 hours.
Great company to work for, this company works on all the big projects, keep you working all year round, and are a fair and reasonable company. Their is always room to grow and move up within the company if you choose.
My experience with CHEMCO was great. I have learned several new tasks and boosted my confidence working for this company. Work was done in a collaborative, respectful, and fun manner. It is managed with great, and hardworking management.
I enjoy working in oil and gas and with chemco I found a safe work site that supplied the fr coveralls to all of us which is nice as I am use to supplying all my own gear. I would work for them again
Pros
safety gear was new
Cons
needs more long term jobs
This was a good place to work. Good work dynamic among coworkers, and foreman were very approachable. Had lots of fun, and enjoyed working with everyone.
good work but to much politicks, very strict in some not important cassis ,kearl lake site sucks !! long bussing and hrs.qa/qc department little different ! good people nice not forcing work
Pros
nice buses to work
Cons
long hrs
I enjoyed working for Chemco. I was employed with Chemco in Fort St.John in British Columbia.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chemco?