CHC Helicopters

CHC Helicopters Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
A very dynamic company.
I had spent many years working from the floor to a level of management, learning every day. The work was the most enjoyable and satisfying. We had our ups and downs like any other company of that size, but still enjoyed the trip.
Overall was a good experience.
I was fortunate enough to have worked at all great bases with great people. I was based in Canada - East Coast, Azerbaijan, Thailand and East Malaysia. I came to the company as a Captain on the SK61 and AS332 and was trained on the H225.
Extraordinary culture!
CHC/Heli-One keeps their employees informed and up to date in house training. There is freedom to be creative and open communication.
Is a very busy company, which holds Safety as the top priority and primary in everything they do. The opportunity to learn new techniques, new ways of doing your job are always there. Is definitively a company which offers many opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
Freedom to be creative and pro-active in your work.
Cons
Constant changes
Challenging projects, rewarding career
You get to learn a lot with CHC. When I first joined them I didn't know a lot about the processes and technologies they have, but the people are really nice and they share what they know. I learned a great deal from this company. The projects were challenging and it all helped me in my future projects after them.
Pros
good people, exciting projects
Cons
can't think of one