Chartwell Retirement Residences Employee Review

View all Chartwell Retirement Residences reviews

Great place to work and for career development
Corporate Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Corporate Office Employee14 March 2013
Chartwell is a great company to work for that truly demonstrates the Corporate Values of Respect. I have worked at several other retirement companies in the past and comparatively Chartwell hands down delivers on being a Corporate Employer of choice. People make choices to work where they want to work and develop how they would like to develop, From my experiences within Chartwell I have a sense of belonging that I am doing something that motivates me to my next career choice. I see and have personally experienced career development which continues to offer me challenge in my job. I recommend and will continue to recommend Chartwell to past colleagues and friends as a choice employer within the indsutry. I would never recommend something I do not believe is a great fit. Thanks to the entire Chartwell Team.

Other Chartwell Retirement Residences Employee Reviews

Worst company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 April 2018
This company promotes incompetent senior management who's main job is to belittle and intimidate the middle management. If not done the chartwell way you will be fired. To much pressure and sales focused rather than the true reason we are there for; the seniors. Don't work there....period
excellent work environment
Long Term Care Resident & Care Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2018
The corporate team is warm and supportive with a strong vision for shared goals and accountability - the ideal candidate for nurse consultant role must enjoy extensive travel assignments!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chartwell Retirement Residences. Our community is ready to answer.