Chartwell Retirement Residences Employee Review

View all Chartwell Retirement Residences reviews

Don't do it
chef (Former Employee) –  York region19 March 2014
I have experienced this company first hand.all the negative reviews are right on the money.upper management doesn't give a .... about you.they would promote someone inside from general manager who has no personal skills just a knack for cutting costs of the small amount of food they get.they have a cooperate chef who kissed some major.... upstairs to get this position and want to give them soup out of a can.why do they hire chefs we make scratch food not this stuff I couldnt take the balony from management and left.they lost the whole team under a year.
Pros
Good staff if you can keep them
Cons
bad attitude from management

Other Chartwell Retirement Residences Employee Reviews

Worst company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 April 2018
This company promotes incompetent senior management who's main job is to belittle and intimidate the middle management. If not done the chartwell way you will be fired. To much pressure and sales focused rather than the true reason we are there for; the seniors. Don't work there....period
excellent work environment
Long Term Care Resident & Care Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2018
The corporate team is warm and supportive with a strong vision for shared goals and accountability - the ideal candidate for nurse consultant role must enjoy extensive travel assignments!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chartwell Retirement Residences. Our community is ready to answer.