Chartwell Retirement Residences Employee Review

View all Chartwell Retirement Residences reviews

Chartwell is a great place to work!
Director (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2013
Like any rapid growing company, they experience bumps along the way however they are openly embrace new ideas and strive to learn how they can do things better. Their RESPECT values are embedded into their everyday routines and we all know our end goal is to be the best for our residents. I refer many in my professional network to apply at Chartwell because I do truly believe they will find a rewarding career here.

Other Chartwell Retirement Residences Employee Reviews

Worst company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 April 2018
This company promotes incompetent senior management who's main job is to belittle and intimidate the middle management. If not done the chartwell way you will be fired. To much pressure and sales focused rather than the true reason we are there for; the seniors. Don't work there....period
excellent work environment
Long Term Care Resident & Care Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2018
The corporate team is warm and supportive with a strong vision for shared goals and accountability - the ideal candidate for nurse consultant role must enjoy extensive travel assignments!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chartwell Retirement Residences. Our community is ready to answer.