Chartright Air Group

Chartright Air Group Employee Reviews

Great place to start your aviation career. Good Work environment, Good benefits, Great team to work for and even better equipment. If you want to travel this is the perfect job for you.
I work with many people who are dedicated and hardworking. Overall my manager has been supportive of my growth and mentor. The team is dedicated to working together.
There was a lot to do which was good because it kept me busy. I did a lot of data entry, answering and screening phone calls, ordering office supplies, booking executive travel arrangements, creating various spreadsheets and documents, shipping/receiving office correspondence, assisting customers with any information they need, keeping detailed records of various documents, keeping things clean, organized, and up to date. The hardest part of the job was the multitasking, but I felt good at the end of the day because I worked hard and kept up. The most enjoyable part was the odd free flight.
Pros
The odd free flight
Cons
some grumpy employees
This was an excellent opportunity for me right out of College. I moved to Hamilton, and the commute was much too far to continue this position. Everyone there was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. This is an excellent company to work for.
Pros
Everything!
Cons
Commute was too far