Charming Charlie Employee Reviews

flexible hours and fun workplace
Cash Lead/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON10 February 2018
it is always a upbeat and positive environment. my experience in the retail field has developed so much since i started working here. the training here is great, i learned more than an average sales associate needs to know to just work on the sales floor.
good place, no hours
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC22 March 2017
I was there for the new store opening and that was an amazing experience, even if the dust in the store killed my sinuses for weeks. The team building and opportunity to put together the store from the ground up, was exciting and amazing.

I had hoped to travel with work and go into managerial training. After new store training, our hours got severly cut and I had to find a second job. After weeks of only getting one on call, four hour shift a week...I had to quit.
Great for a pt job or someone in school
Fashion Advisor/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 November 2015
This job was fun and upbeat! Lots of fun colors and patterns to merchandise. The store was forever changing which can be nice because your rarely ever seeing the same thing twice. However I feel the company is very short staffed and doesn't necessarily screen all employees. Personally I feel like if you work in customer service you should be somewhat personable. Needless to say, im sure women who love accessories are happy to see the store pop up!
Great Company!
FTASM (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC6 August 2015
I have a ton of fun working here, although it is frustrating not having efficient communication between head office and stores. There is also frustration with work/life balance, and balancing workloads within the management team.
hours
cashier / sale associate (Current Employee) –  vaughan mills13 May 2015
-I loved the people i work with.
-they don't give hours at all and the management isn't fair with hours.
- dressing professional
- having fun and being yourself and always trying your best to achieve the goal sale
Amazing work environment
Customer Service and Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 February 2015
Charming Charlie is a great company that provides there employee's with encouragement, respect and guidance. It is a company that I call home, and I love the other associates that I work with, it is a joy to work there and I am happy to be apart of the charming charlie family. The management is delightful to work with, they take our feelings into consideration and try there very best to meet our standards and requests.