Charlie's Meat

Communication skills
Very patient with people
Very fast at learning
Great listener
Always try the best of me to complete the task.
And I love helping people with anything can.
Productive Very Moving.
Meat Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2019
Place is very busy at all times, must be moving at a decent paste taking care of all customer needs and making sure we finish our job before time ends.
Pros
Over time.
Cons
Work work work no time for playing
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 August 2019
Company should be investigated by the labor board
Mandatory six days a week 11-14 hours a day way over your driving time if you get stopped by MTO kiss your license goodbye they don't compassionate for your overtime. If you don't speak Chinese your an outsider no one will talk to you.

To much to put down..........
Pros
Cons
Work like a dog
Charlies
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2018
Light packaging work space. Serving customers . receiving shipments from maple leaf to sell to customers standards cutting fats and wrapping good products to customers .
Pros
Goodbworkers
Cons
Late pay rates
Great and demanding work place
Butcher (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 May 2017
I learned how to package meat products, cut various types of meat and communicate with costumers. The job is physically demanding but also very rewarding.
Fun place to work and lots of support
Full Time - Counter Service (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 May 2016
A typical day at work meant arriving at work at 10am and loading all the service windows with meat in a neat arrangement making sure that it is all fresh and presentable. I would then wait for customers to tell me what they wanted to be packaged and weighed the meat accordingly in a very fast paced environment. I learned how to multitask and use team dynamics to handle multiple jobs simultaneously such as handling up to 5 orders at once and cutting meat to desired shape and weight.

There was a lot of sanitation procedures that we had to follow which i felt were always met and upheld. It was a very responsible group of about 6 or 7 people to learn from including my manager.

My manager was very responsible and willing to teach me anything i needed to learn. He was a good manager and never got mad at anybody but was always professional and responsible.

The hardest part of my job was the work hours I had to do, which alternated from 8 - 12 hours a day 4 days a week.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the team dynamic that we had every day with everybody smiling most of the time. It lightened my mood and reminded me to enjoy what I have.
Pros
Team dynamic
Cons
Long work hours