Charger Logistics Inc

Charger Logistics Inc Employee Reviews

Canada38 reviews
Nayyy
Company is gud to work. Amateur management illiterate staff worst people.they hired students dispatches have no experience.they forced drivers even driver can’t stop for coffee.
Best and large company
I am sure that charger logistics is the best company in GTA area . All new models trucks and trailers. Best workshop where you can take service of your truck any time in 24 hours
Excellent
Working with charger logistics is very great full for beginners and for experienced person in professional life. It’s always new learning with team in charger
My way or highway
Will come up with new rules .
Start deducting salary of 1. Previous month .

Wont give you contract.

As they can play around with you.

Will promise verbrally one thing and do another .

Most important to note they will never do communication in written.
Pay Cuts
They will find the reason to reduce your pay fo non sense reason and even if they will give a raise they will make u work 10 hrs a day for 5-6 days . they wont pay hourly they will make u work for 50 hrs per and dnt pay for extra work . And if aome question about pay deduction their owner Andy will say of some question about pay terminate them immediately. Managers will yell at employees, make them cry as most of the employess are work permit holder and they cant afford to loose the job
The company is very disorganized
This company will eat your money, they do not care for their drivers, are racist and do not work in first come first serve rules, they have their favorites and it doesn't affect the driver well.
Good organization to work for
I have been with Charger Logistics for 3 years now and it is great place to start your career. The management makes ensures you feel comfortable with your team and responsibilities when you start. My Manager does a great job in helping us set a monthly plan to meet our targets. We have weekly meetings to go over the progress and help us resolve any issues/ concerns that may arise. Over the years, the organization has held various training sessions to further understand the industry and the new technologies that were/are being implemented in the organization
Employment Stability with career growth and development
Incredible leadership that empowers its employees with the resources, technology, and training necessary to stay relevant in the transportation industry. Career growth and development - opportunities and support from management to grow your career. I work with some remarkably intelligent people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Charger Logistics Inc?
Productive work environment
I go to work every day and the safety team gets together to determine the focus for the day. The role is extremely busy especially during the bad weather conditions. The best part of the role is that I get to learn new aspects of my role/department on a regular basis. The safety guidelines, rules and policies are always changing in the trucking industry and that has always kept me on toes. I have had the opportunity to work in different roles within the same department and it has worked out well for me. Excellent compensation and benefits package.
A typical day at the organization can get a little hectic due to the nature of the industry. The logistics department is a very busy department however, people in the organization are very positive and new project opportunities always keeps me motivated. The technologies used in the organization are up to date as compared to many other companies in the industry. Charger has been a great place for young professionals like myself to grow and develop. The culture is very team oriented and Management is very approachable.
worst place to work at
worst HR and worst management ever. never ever work int his company. they increase your pay yearly but the treat you really bad. typical indian company
One of the Worst Company to work for..........
Will never recommend charger to anyone. No job security, no loyalty towards employees, dumb HR department, Ask you to work for 9 hours and pay you for 8 hours, Management ( Don't want to talk about them, too much politics), don't have anything positive to talk about this company.. They don't even deserve 1 star review.
Good for east Indian
Very good technology savvy, local dispatch is bad english all around but very eager to help and get things done. This job is very good when busy. When not busy its hunting and gathering.
Poor Workplace culture
Horrible experience at workplace.Dispatch not giving load properly.They make u wait long hours without pay.No paid waiting time for owner operators.There app doesn't work properly.
Great organsition to learn and excel
I have been working as a dispatcher for 2 years now which has exposed me to different scenarios and helped me to learn how to deal with multiple stressful situation. There is enough room to grow for any individual despite of them being new to the industry or not. It can sometimes get very challenging do the the fast paced nature of the industry but if you are someone who enjoys dealing with challenges and not doing the same repetitive work every day than this industry/job would just be right for you.
Amazing Team
I love workign here. Team members are so good and supportive. I have learnt alot from my current job and have got opportunities to explore as well. I have not been doing one limited thing, but infact have got opportunities to grow and learn and handle multiple things simultaneously.
Fun workpalce and excellent management
This industry is no doubt a very fast paced, people who like to handle challenges in their role would enjoy working in this indutry. This company gave me that platform to brign the best out of me and help me grow in my role.
Fun workpalce and excellent management
Salary, Work environment
They have 9 hours of work and they don't even pay enough for the time given to the company. They have a hire and firework environment. This company has the least amount of growth opportunities because higher management is full of politics.
Providing logistic solutions, managed the trips and loads of the trucks in the Charger Yard.
From the moment I entered the building for my interview to the present I was met with amazingly friendly light hearted people. Everyone is so kind to one another. There is no competition everyone works to help everyone else to benefit the company as a whole. The smiles on everyone's face was a good indication of how well the owner takes care of his people and is an animal lover which shows he has a big heart.
A company who plays with employees emotion
Management is poor, shouting on the floor , mangers are made upon the experience they live in the company . They will pick you if you can work for 6 days and 9 hrs shift .
Pros
Cons
Work environment is poor