Charger Logistics Inc

Charger Logistics Inc Employee Reviews

They Have alot of workWill highly recommend if you want to work good and earn good Very well organised , never had any issue for the payHighly recommended
Pros
more organized
Cons
Great opportunities to explore, smart people to work with, project your voice and be heard, flexibility of working hours, experiment and learn great stuff
1. A lot of brilliant people surround you.2. Interesting high-scale problems to solve.3. Learning new things every day.4.Great perks - Great Salary.
great compensation package including benefits - open door policy and always encourages new ideas from employees -always focusing on continuous improvement projects
Good benefits, opportunity to grow, good work life balance.You will meet and work with everyone in the organisation. Great bunch of folk. I am glad I started my career with Charger Logistics.
Charger really encourages your career growth. Though there is an expectation to achieve certain goals, it is a supportive environment that helps you succeed.
"A great room to grow.People are nice and helpful.Managers are prepared and they treat people with respect and understanding.There is a good policy in diversity and inclusion."
Alot is expected of you (industry demands), but that can also help bring out the best in you. Pay is pretty good with good benefits. Overall a great place to work.
I have about 4 years of Developer experience. In this company we always thrive to upgrade our applications to the latest technologies that are available in the market. I have got a good exposure working with this company. Started as a Junior Developer and now I am working as a Full Stack Developer. Technology and innovation spending are high as compared to others.
Pros
They work on the latest technologies
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Charger Logistics Inc?
I have worked in 2 trucking companies in the past but ever since I started working here, my perspective towards this industry has changed drastically. Charger is a lot better than other trucking companies.
By god's grace, I had my job during pandemic. the company has grown its customer/client base so strong that even during the crisis, we had business to do. This company strongly believes in providing the right service to their clients and building trust. That's what our management expects out of us. We thrive to provide best services to our clients.
It wasn’t really good experience for me working here in the chargers, as a fresher my beginning was bad as i was not trained properly which made my work more complicated and stressful. Lack of moral support and cooperation made me quit this job.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Long hours and work on weekend/holidays
So unprofessional company having no SOP’s to follow, everyone has their own rules that they want everyone to follow especially if you are the new hire, the HR’s don’t even know how to retain their employees and they want you to work like slaves 9 hrs shift 6 days a week total 54 hrs/week with no extra/overtime pay and the management will give you task to do at the end of the shift and they wanted to have it completed by you, even if you have to work beyond your 9 hrs shift. Worst company to join, its only good, if you want to have some experience as a student/work permit holder. I’ll suggest to invest some more time looking job in better company rather wasting time at charger logistics.
Pros
Cons
9 hrs shift 6 days a week with no extra/overtime pay.
I applied through college portal. The process took 2 weeks. First round was a quick 20 minutes call with the HR. The interview was very professional and the HR took time to understand my profile and figure out which role would I be a best fit for. Due to Covid-19, it was followed by a video interview with Hiring Manager rather than an in-person interview. final step was an online test.
If no future requirement they will ask you to leave the company immediately. No planning structure available. Had to wait for a long time to get updates.
On a typical day, dispatch can request you to take another load back to back without any proper sleep. It is you who is responsible for denying the load but if you do so they will not force you. But after that, you can forget about work and life balance, be prepared to work long night shifts.
I am sure that charger logistics is the best company in GTA area . All new models trucks and trailers. Best workshop where you can take service of your truck any time in 24 hours
Working with charger logistics is very great full for beginners and for experienced person in professional life. It’s always new learning with team in charger
Will come up with new rules . Start deducting salary of 1. Previous month . Wont give you contract. As they can play around with you. Will promise verbrally one thing and do another . Most important to note they will never do communication in written.
They will find the reason to reduce your pay fo non sense reason and even if they will give a raise they will make u work 10 hrs a day for 5-6 days . they wont pay hourly they will make u work for 50 hrs per and dnt pay for extra work . And if aome question about pay deduction their owner Andy will say of some question about pay terminate them immediately. Managers will yell at employees, make them cry as most of the employess are work permit holder and they cant afford to loose the job
This company will eat your money, they do not care for their drivers, are racist and do not work in first come first serve rules, they have their favorites and it doesn't affect the driver well.