Change Lingerie Employee Reviews

Love for Change
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2019
I have found so much happiness working at Change. Upper level management is supportive and accessible, they provide opportunity and tools to succeed and encourage feedback on all aspects of the business.
The incentives are very attainable if you are focused and hardworking. The product and customer experience is a lot of fun and adds value to the time spent at a retail job. This is a fun place to work and you get to feel the difference you make in a customers life. Great lingerie can “Change”;) your life!
Pros
Incentives and contests, Supportive team environment
Great place to work, but management stresses a lot the employees
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 February 2019
I have been working at Change Lingerie for a year, and i really love it, you get free bra/panties and have a good employee discount.
There is A LOT to learn, from models in store to how to mesure. The only downside is the management. You never have the hours that you ask for, you have to do at least 100/per hour even if there is no clients on that day, some managers are kinda rude to you and they cut you off when you don't do your daily goal.
Pros
Free sets (panties + bra)
Cons
Not enough hours, too much stress on sales.
Great work style and vibes
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON2 January 2019
I loved working at Change Lingerie. I have recieved the best one on one training and enjoyed every moment I worked there. Your co workers are very friendly and what you do is fun itself!
Pros
+ 5% Commision when weekly targets are hit
Cons
none :)
Do not apply
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario8 November 2018
The upper management with this company is awful. They do not train and expect you to just know things and when you don't they laugh in your face.
We get threatened with job loss if sales are not met. They are constantly cutting hours so you are alone in the store most of the time.
There is no HR to complain to and no health and safety regulations in this company. Upper management is a bully AND The owners are greedy keep marking up and up however the Bras are made in china hello!
I have never worked in a company this horrible, thankfully my team is what kept me there so long but the stress and health effects were not worth it.
Pros
Helping women
Cons
Everything to do with change
Run for your life
Manager (Former Employee) –  North York, ON5 February 2018
Distric manager is unprofessional. Dont waste your time. The only thing you gonna love is their bras. No manager lasts more than a few months. Run for ur live
Pros
Bra
Cons
Managment
run run run
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  North York, ON16 January 2018
It doesn't matter how good you are they never show appreciation. The district manager blackmails to get her way and sends rude emails to the managers if she's unhappy.
Très bonne compagnie
Associée aux ventes (Former Employee) –  LaSalle, ON16 October 2017
J'ai beaucoup aimé travailler pour Change Lingerie. L'équipe était dynamique et soudée et le travail était gratifiant. Chaque jour, des femmes ressortaient du magasin complètement satisfaites d'avoir enfin trouvé la grandeur qui leur convenait réellement! Les seuls points négatifs sont les avantages sociaux (très peu ou pas du tout) et la pression constante sur les associées pour vendre davantage. Sinon, tout le reste était très agréable.
Pros
Équipe soudée, travail gratifiant
Cons
Avantages sociaux, pression
Managment
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON17 April 2017
Management of the location I worked at were very unprofessional. This location also need to properly train their staff when hired. Management often takes advantage of corrective action plan forms in stead of couching everyone as a team. They also think its hilarious that we don't know what were doing. The environment is great & I personally loved working at CHANGE helping women find their inner beauty! But unfortunately due to poor management I have left.
Pros
Free sets if you beat all 3 of your monthly goals.
Super Compagnie!
Conseillère en vente (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 April 2017
Fantastique place où travailler pour une temps plein! Le sentiment que l'on ressent quand la cliente trouve sa taille... c'est magique et on sent que l'on fait la différence. Nous sommes une petite équipe, donc très style 'famille', beaucoup d'incitatifs et d'encouragement. J'ADORE!
...et J'ADORE les s-g!
Pros
respectueux, incitatifs, produits
A lovely learning and growth experience.
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 August 2015
-Depending on the shift, a typical day can begin with opening the store and ensuring its cleanliness, to coming in the mid/late shift and just jumping into the duties along with the other sales associates. Through out the day one must work on keeping the store tidy while assisting customers and providing exceptional customer service. Change Lingerie has European sizing which means that I must give a correct fitting to each new client, as well as existing clients whom have changed sizes.
-What I have learned is how to make clients comfortable, seeing as I must get very close and intimate with each customer that I have to give a bra fitting to. I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges which I have had to face with Change, and I feel it has made myself much more confident in working with the public.
-The management is great, I value that they are approachable which makes it quite easy to talk to them openly without judgement and I am grateful of how understanding they are.
-I enjoy my coworkers plenty, they know how to make hard work seem easy and it surely helps the time pass by.
-I would say that the most difficult part of the job would be the fits themselves as each woman has a completely different body shape so the same item will fit completely different on many people.
-What I truly find most enjoyable about working with Change is the fact that I am able to help women find the perfect fit! Many women are uneducated on how a bra is supposed to properly fit, and when I have a client leaving with a smile on their face and a fantastic product I know that I have done my job
  more... in exceeding their expectations.  less
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Unpleasant Clientele
Unprofessional.
Sales Associate / Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Burlington17 June 2015
When I first joined Change Lingerie, the manager at the time was on a leave so we had another manager from Oakville who would help run our store. This manager was very helpful and considered her my manager up until we got a new manager in March. I learned a lot without a full time manager, how to open and close the store, end of day sheets and sale budgets.
My co-workers were really friendly and thats what I liked about the job. Everything was enjoyable until we got a new manager in March. I dont have good things to say about this manager so I will not comment any further.
Pros
Discount on product
Cons
Unreliable manager